Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   The Well:FGators (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=411960)

FGators 05-25-2007 07:53 PM

Re: The Well:FGators

Forgot to answer jigsaws original question...I basically read 2+2 MSNL/SSNL strategy posts, hang out with my friends at college (when I was there, just graduated), and try to clear my head. I obviously know what the power of tilt can do to your head and poker bankroll. In the midst of my downswing I can proudly say I didn't lose the 77 buyins on like a 25 buyin tilt rampage. It was a mixture of coolers,bad beats,bad reads trying to get back to even.

sc000t 05-25-2007 07:54 PM

Whats the highest limit game you've sat in and played?

FGators 05-25-2007 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is an easy one. I don't play limit. I've messed around with a friend of mine in AC playing $2/4 limit but I know nothing about the game. I do want to open myself up to games like stud/omaha 8b,etc. though.

dp13368 05-25-2007 08:14 PM

Why did you 'doctor' hand histories in your word document and post them as "beats" acting as if you got your $ in good?

Do you really think you had a 90 buyin "downswing" ?

ImsaKidd 05-25-2007 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is an easy one. I don't play limit. I've messed around with a friend of mine in AC playing $2/4 limit but I know nothing about the game. I do want to open myself up to games like stud/omaha 8b,etc. though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he meant highest stakes of NL?

Barrin6 05-25-2007 08:16 PM

Great.. another useless thread as SSNL always is . SSNL is the new garbarge forum. Let me make a well after this pitiful one is done

angler88 05-25-2007 08:16 PM

hi fgators..great well,
I've had a problem with 3betting. What's your range for 3betting?
thanks,
angler88

FGators 05-25-2007 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why did you 'doctor' hand histories in your word document and post them as "beats" acting as if you got your $ in good?

Do you really think you had a 90 buyin "downswing" ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure why I doctor hand histories, I guess I need to spice up a few to make them as horrible as some of the hands that occured. In all seriousness I don't know what happened with that one hand.

Yes, I had a sick downswing near the end of 2006.

Barrin6 05-25-2007 08:18 PM

How does it feel like to be a "book"?

FGators 05-25-2007 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hi fgators..great well,
I've had a problem with 3betting. What's your range for 3betting?
thanks,
angler88

[/ QUOTE ]

I basically target chronic button/CO raisers and incorporate any type of hand. I'll 3 bet with pretty much 70% of the deck if I feel like a reg is trying to run me over. Obv. its nicer to have a strong suited connector than 47o but I think the goal of each, from what I understand, is to make the opponent fold.