Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   TheWell: DLM (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=410895)

LearningCurve 05-24-2007 03:10 PM

Re: TheWell: DLM

What is the best thing about poker in your opinion?

What do you like least about poker?

Favorite book?

Favorite movie?

capodu 05-24-2007 03:13 PM

Favorite Drink?
Favorite Hand?
How many people live in your town?
Why are you such a nit?

D.L.M. 05-24-2007 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Top insights on scoring with the ladies?

Lifetime graph?

How do you handle tilt?

[/ QUOTE ]

With most ladies my age its a game, and i play it well. Theres nothing like baggins a lady who is out of your league.

Ive been trying to get this to work for a minute, whenver i try to use ptracker or poker grapher to access my whole database if freezez! i think the oldest part of my database is corrupted or i have a virus, ill keep working on it.

tilt..... ahh tilt... well lately ive gottan much better at it but i can say that tilt has easily cost me 5 gs or so. You just have to play some sort of mind game withyourself so that you can avoid it as much as possible.

D.L.M. 05-24-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. Is this your full time job or do you play on the side?

2. I have the same problem with 400 NL as well. I'm a consistent winner at 200 NL but when i take shots at 400 NL I get crushed. Are you going to stay at 200 NL or will you keep taking shots at higher limits? Its a question of challenging and improving your game vs. the dolla dolla billz.

[/ QUOTE ]

full time job, and i guess ive slowed down alot of trying to move up, im young with more to learn still, im hoping to be a highstakes pro by age 25 if poker is still around.

D.L.M. 05-24-2007 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Married/single? Kids? I just want to know if you are supporting yourself or a family with your poker income.

Do you think UIGEA will shut down playing pro online poker in the U.S.?

[/ QUOTE ]

single of course, but there very well may be a little dlm running around somewhere.
Im not very good with politics but id say i kinda like the poker world right now and am kinda scared of them regualting it since the rake could be uped or any number of things could go wrong for a pro. Im doing good right now and hope things dont get worse.

D.L.M. 05-24-2007 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you going to school? If so, what are you studying?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, finance, i dont want to play poker rest of my life.

D.L.M. 05-24-2007 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I 12-13 table myself and i was wondering how many buy ins before you'd feel comfortable with before you take a shot at moving up. Rule of thumb is generally 20 buy ins but that isn't for multi tabling.

[/ QUOTE ]

as a pro id say atleast 40 probably more. you have to be able to look at the money you are playing with and see it as a tool to make more money not money itself, if you think any other way youll tilt easily.

D.L.M. 05-24-2007 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are you still going to play in a wsop event this year?

[/ QUOTE ]
im thinking about it, it depends on if i feel like wasting money on something i suck at for the sake of fun.

D.L.M. 05-24-2007 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who are your current toughest opponents?

[/ QUOTE ]
I dont really care who im playing, i dont look as my opponents as tuff, alot of them play very well in some situations and very poorly in others. On some days they have my number and some days i have there's. Shazmeister at 200nl stuck out to me as a great player. Alot of regs here know me well enough to [censored] me around a bit when they want to, some of thenl100 regs try to get cute with me so ill just dropp ai's on them to put them back in line wether im bluffing or what not.

What do you think the most important concept(s) in Full Ring poker is(are)?

Pot control, manipulating opponents into reading your hand wrong.

Mr_Donktastic 05-24-2007 04:42 PM

1. Why didn't you bang that asian chick who came to your hotel room???
2. Why do you like to buy guns?
3. Why am I so good at pwning you at HU sngs?
4. When is the next time you will take at shot at NL1000?