Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   AC Trip Report days 1 and 2 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=409878)

danzasmack 05-23-2007 10:50 AM

Re: AC Trip Report days 1 and 2

[ QUOTE ]
it was obv at the borg.

and this :

[ QUOTE ]
Flop is 48J two spades

He checks. Pot is 160ish. He has around 220 behind. I remember that he is a hero caller so I go all in.

He tanks and thinks for a solid 20-30 seconds. He then sighs and says "well I guess I have to call" and flips 88.

Brick brick. I say "Did you just slow roll me?"

Him: "Yeah I guess I did, didn't I?"

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like it was my boy. haha was his name kyle?

[/ QUOTE ]

your boy is a tool

and yeah this sounds like the borg. last 2 times i've been there the staff has been beyond rude.

gongshow 05-23-2007 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Once again proving women as a general rule are retarded at texan hold them.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

only one i semi-respect is harman, and even that is walking a thin line...

Kevroc 05-23-2007 11:12 AM

Hey OP, good TR, keep em coming.

and post some winning hands... !

JKratzer 05-23-2007 11:16 AM

meh, needs more confrontation.

and

[ QUOTE ]

Once again proving women as a general rule are retarded

[/ QUOTE ]

James282 05-23-2007 11:25 AM

Karak,

This story is great and nails most of the greatest aspects of playing live mid or low limit poker. Keep these stories coming, I could read them all day.

James

Karak567 05-23-2007 12:37 PM

Yep this is all at the Borgata. Post winning hands? I honestly have had one large winning hand in around 24 hours of play. I won one all-in. That's it.

My other friend is hitting monster after monster and the donkeys rush to pay it off. He's up around 1500 and I'm stuck 1200. Gah. I suppose it's only like a 4 buy-in downswing since I am buying in 300 and most everyone else at the table has that. The standard preflop raise is 15 which results in very high variance. This is all normal. Tell my mom that who sees my ATM receipts, haha.

StarkNaked 05-23-2007 12:38 PM

Wow I just got back from a 13 hour session where I lost $800. My beats were more standard and didn't involve slowrolls...just d-bag kids who don't know about 2+2 saying "SHIP IT!" every time they sucked out.

Kevroc 05-23-2007 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yep this is all at the Borgata. Post winning hands? I honestly have had one large winning hand in around 24 hours of play. I won one all-in. That's it.

My other friend is hitting monster after monster and the donkeys rush to pay it off. He's up around 1500 and I'm stuck 1200. Gah. I suppose it's only like a 4 buy-in downswing since I am buying in 300 and most everyone else at the table has that. The standard preflop raise is 15 which results in very high variance. This is all normal. Tell my mom that who sees my ATM receipts, haha.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing you & your partner decided to pool winnings, remember?

I'll be a witness.

HBomb 05-23-2007 12:45 PM

Good story, you say you're from lancaster, what school did you graduate from? Good luck getting unstuck down in AC..

Georgia Avenue 05-23-2007 12:48 PM

Good stories. Everyone who thinks live poker is easy should bookmark this...it's hard when the tards are catching on you all day and so much crazy BS is occuring around you. I'm going in two weeks...pray for me!