Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   OK BASICALLY I'M KINDA RETARDED PLUS MY BANK IS TOO, HERE IS A COMIC (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=409556)

blutarski 05-22-2007 09:58 PM

Re: OK BASICALLY I\'M KINDA RETARDED PLUS MY BANK IS TOO, HERE IS A COM

I love your blog the bestest.

NozeCandy 05-22-2007 10:02 PM

Someone should make a warning meter where each level is a picture of Dids, but the fatter he is the more the poster is sucking. I think he would be a pretty good barometer for [censored] posts after his last couple.

Although the path of rage wasn't too bad.

bwana devil 05-22-2007 11:25 PM

can someone send dids to an mspaint boot camp? my eyes hurt.

Jeff_B 05-23-2007 01:03 AM

ha i thought the last frame was you bending over taking it in the pooper for a second

TyFuji 05-23-2007 02:46 PM

this has happened to me, basically the best option is to whine and bitch until they give you money. Just be as adamant as possible about getting EVERYTHING back (threaten to just close the account, etc) and eventually the manager/person who matters will offer you the maximum possible refund allowed by the bank's protocol.

Dids 05-23-2007 04:18 PM

The manager hooked me up as much as he could. Reverse 5 of the 8 charges. I thought that was fair, given that some of them were my fault. I was pretty sure that I would get at least that much back when I took the PoR over to the bank.

apefish 05-23-2007 04:46 PM

tl;dr;nza (no zoo animals)

Daddy Warbucks 05-23-2007 04:54 PM

Is your hair bleached in the comic too?

PITTM 05-23-2007 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The manager hooked me up as much as he could. Reverse 5 of the 8 charges. I thought that was fair, given that some of them were my fault. I was pretty sure that I would get at least that much back when I took the PoR over to the bank.

[/ QUOTE ]

About a year ago, i used whatever that party version of neteller was and moved 5k of my 8k from bank to party. For some reason i got charged for it twice by wamu and was therefore overdrawn by 2k. I went in to try to have them fix the overdraw charges and the manager told me there was nothing he could do. we argued to the point where we were swearing at each other. I have never seen him at the branch again, i assume they decided his behavior was over the top. I went to the branch a few blocks away and they fixed the problem in a few minutes.

Dids 05-23-2007 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is your hair bleached in the comic too?

[/ QUOTE ]

FUFUFFUFUFUFUFUFUFFU