Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Battlestar Galactica Sign-up Thread (Starts Monday) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403653)

Madtown 05-18-2007 01:19 AM

Re: Battlestar Galactica Sign-up Thread (Starts Monday)

[ QUOTE ]
comments: I think while head six is a creative idea, having someone be an out-of-game mason with a neutral character would be somewhat boring for the head. maybe nix that role

[/ QUOTE ]

no

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 05-18-2007 01:20 AM

um... head-six sounds quite ridiculously boring. i imagine that person would stop reading the thread after a day or 2....

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 05-18-2007 01:20 AM

lol i wrote that before reading the other post btw

Madtown 05-18-2007 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
um... head-six sounds quite ridiculously boring. i imagine that person would stop reading the thread after a day or 2....

[/ QUOTE ]

no

LuckayLuck 05-18-2007 01:24 AM

I see what you're doing madtown
genius

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 05-18-2007 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, comments, go.

[/ QUOTE ]

why ask for comments then?

ive read a lot of these and this is the first time ive ever given any negative feedback. within 10 mins of it being posted 2 of us individually came up with the exact same feelings.

seriously, if i was head-six and there was no twist in the role (which there could possibly be i guess), i would completely lose interest within d1....

Madtown 05-18-2007 01:35 AM

I was more asking for questions/comments about balance numbers-wise or whether the powers laid out are in any way breakable

I'd hope people have confidence that I wouldn't make Head-Six a totally boring role and that I have some stuff in store for the role as it ties to Baltar.

That said, interest in this game seems kind of low so far anyway. Apparently Madtown games aren't as big a draw as they used to be [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 05-18-2007 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd hope people have confidence that I wouldn't make Head-Six a totally boring role and that I have some stuff in store for the role as it ties to Baltar.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah ok fair enough then, i retract my comments...

LuckayLuck 05-18-2007 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
aren't as big a draw as they used to be

[/ QUOTE ]

theory: traz / shortline always entered games with multiple accounts. one of those accounts usually was a wolf, thus, they were great wolf hunters

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 05-18-2007 02:34 AM

well tbh for me: madtown mod = huge draw, but battlestar galactica = huge turnoff.... just fwiw