Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Things that are cheaper than they should be. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403396)

doubLe a tom 05-15-2007 05:30 AM

Re: Things that are cheaper than they should be.

[ QUOTE ]
Eye Glasses.

They could basically charge whatever, and people would still have to buy them.

[/ QUOTE ]

if only there was some sort of competition to make it so prices were reasonable!@!$!!@!@#!!!!

oh, and communist ban.

aramfingal 05-15-2007 05:40 AM

songs by The Who for use in tv commercials.

blackize 05-15-2007 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Delivered pizzas

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Pizza costs like $1.5 in materials. They charge you between 5 and 15 bucks for it. 1000% markup gogogogogogogogogoggogo

JuntMonkey 05-15-2007 06:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Getting a tire patched. Car goes from undrivable to road ready for about $8. I always feel like I'm getting the best deal ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean patched properly at a good tire place, or plugged at a crappy gas station?

If you mean plugged it's going to explode and kill you. You have to get them properly patched.

ski 05-15-2007 06:19 AM

Thai whores.

young Nut 05-15-2007 06:36 AM

I disagree with the pizza comment, I don't think a delivered pizza is cheap at all. In fact, I think it is very overpriced.

---

my entry: water (I'm serious) It amazes me how cheap the water bill is for tons of gallons of fresh/clean tap water. And no, I don't buy bottled water, that would be an example of a rip off.

ITILTEZ 05-15-2007 06:37 AM

Everything related to medical care. Actually they should be even cheaper so that everyone could afford them, but the cost is still really low compared to value and I think that was the question.

Public transport(mostly busses and trains) is also much cheaper then it could be.

SNOWBALL 05-15-2007 06:47 AM

netflix is really really cheap. It's amazing how much value you can get from them.

Stagger_Lee 05-15-2007 06:54 AM

I can get three pizzas delivered to my door for $22 - enough to feed 4-5 people at any time of the day.

No way should someone be able to deliver hot food like that, at those hours, for peanuts.

Bulldog 05-15-2007 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
netflix is really really cheap. It's amazing how much value you can get from them.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because of schmucks like me who take three weeks to watch and return something.