Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Cake poker - any improvements lately? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401191)

Pokeraddict 05-23-2007 05:12 PM

Re: Cake poker - any improvements lately?

[ QUOTE ]
do you actually lose the money that you put in the pot, or is it just that the table dies?

I'm curious about that. If it's the latter, then presumably eveyrone would be similarly effected so it wouldn't be a big deal, but ... well... otherwise it sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

You lose what you put in the pot.

pokerchap 05-23-2007 05:50 PM

still pretty bad. The players are a lot better too.

Jinx 05-23-2007 07:03 PM

it's also rigged beyond all [censored] belief. Seriously. I'm out once I get my ipod nano~

Svarog 05-23-2007 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it's also rigged beyond all [censored] belief.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, there's one in every thread!

king of the deck 05-23-2007 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have an epassport cashout from friday that is still pending. i've heard people before say that cashouts take 8-12 hours usually. i've contacted support and they just tell me my cashout is in a queue and will be processed, blah blah blah. anyone have any recent success or failure cashing out from cake?

[/ QUOTE ]

i just got my cashout, so figure 5 days for you guys that have epass cashuots pending from cake.
now, just gotta figure out how to get my money from epass.... 300 dollar limit per day plus 2 dollar fee? f that...
i got a paytru card at PS im gonna try moving cash to stars then ATMing it out.

peterpjames 05-24-2007 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
still pretty bad. The players are a lot better too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that's not what I want to hear...

philfan05 06-11-2007 10:47 PM

I have been playing on Cake for along time now (almost a year) and I have noticed significant improvements in all aspects. I have a fairly new computer, but I rarely ever have software problems. Also, their CS has responded to me within a few hours everytime. I have no cashed out yet, but I plan on it in a few months. I'll let you know how it goes.

Pokeraddict 06-11-2007 11:21 PM

My last 2 epass cashouts have been about 12 hours, CS still responds quickly (was never a problem) but I stil freeze once an hour.

KSOT 06-12-2007 12:13 AM

Do they have hand histories? I know PT doesn't support them, but it'd still be nice to have.

DMoogle 06-12-2007 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do they have hand histories? I know PT doesn't support them, but it'd still be nice to have.

[/ QUOTE ]
They do. I also heard they can easily be converted to be imported to PT because they are similar to Stars' HHs.