Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I'm 6'3 and 215lbs, what are my chances vs: Mayweather? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395769)

guids 05-04-2007 09:08 PM

Re: I\'m 6\'3 and 215lbs, what are my chances vs: Mayweather?

[ QUOTE ]
I was kind of hoping for serious responses, but no one seems to be actually thinking this through. There is no way I'd go down in under 30 seconds. A 150lb man doesn't have that type of power. How many 1st round knockouts does this guy even have? These featherweights don't knock people out in the 1st round.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many times have you ever received a punch to your face? what..1, maybe 2 times in your whole life? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Tyler Durden 05-04-2007 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was kind of hoping for serious responses, but no one seems to be actually thinking this through. There is no way I'd go down in under 30 seconds. A 150lb man doesn't have that type of power. How many 1st round knockouts does this guy even have? These featherweights don't knock people out in the 1st round.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose you'd be able to avoid him for like 45 seconds but I would be surprised if one of his first five punches didn't result in a KO.

2/325Falcon 05-04-2007 09:11 PM

My response was serious. If you stepped into a ring with Mayweather he would be able to hit you at will and with impunity. Your height/weight difference is inconsequential compared to your skill/experience difference. Mayweather would simply beat your ass.

stephan 05-04-2007 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many times have you ever received a punch to your face? what..1, maybe 2 times in your whole life? You have no idea what you are talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]
Taking punches to the face doesn't give you the ability to have some super strong jaw. A fatass who never leaves his couch that weighs 200lbs can take a better punch than every single 150lb boxer in the world.

traz 05-04-2007 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

A fatass who never leaves his couch that weighs 200lbs can take a better punch than every single 150lb boxer in the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be a real account can you? No one can be this stupid without trying.

I'm pretty sure if you only allowed mayweather to punch with his left hand, and a maximum of two punches, he'd still beat you

guids 05-04-2007 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Taking punches to the face doesn't give you the ability to have some super strong jaw. A fatass who never leaves his couch that weighs 200lbs can take a better punch than every single 150lb boxer in the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know nothing about what you are talking about, this thread should just get deleted.

stephan 05-04-2007 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

A fatass who never leaves his couch that weighs 200lbs can take a better punch than every single 150lb boxer in the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't be a real account can you? No one can be this stupid without trying

[/ QUOTE ]
You must not know too much about human anatomy. Someone weighing 50lbs more has significantly thicker bone density + all that other [censored] that lets them take punches. You can't train yourself to take punches stronger than your body will let you.

Yeti 05-04-2007 09:14 PM

this thread is dumb, obv you have no chance.

what is op's chance v a featherweight? still zilch?

Pudge714 05-04-2007 09:14 PM

What if it was Assani Fisher and he could run around in the ring trying to dodge him?

doubLe a tom 05-04-2007 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, you probably couldnt beat an average middleweight at your local gym.

[/ QUOTE ]