Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Show your support (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395)

Stuey 10-04-2005 06:09 AM

Re: Show your support

[ QUOTE ]
Note-If you are likely to be subject to said banning then your opinion doesn't matter and nobody cares what you think, so don't bother posting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have days that I feel I fall into that catagory. But I think it is a good idea, the threat of the banning might make me clean up my act. As I know you would lower to boom on me or anyone if they were out of line.

Give him the power Mat.

<font color="white"> I only replied to this cuz lots of people are going to read this stupid thread and they should all go vote for forest. </font>

daryn 10-04-2005 06:14 AM

ATTENTION, NOBODY VOTE FOR FORREST. I AM GONNA GET ALL MY FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR THE RIVAL AND RIG THIS ELECTION.

REPEAT DO NOT VOTE FOR FORREST

oh, and this thread is no joke. i really wish [censored] would start banning mofos. without naming names, there are a few guys you could ban and it would clear up a lot of BS

jason_t 10-04-2005 06:20 AM

Please make it more than 3.

El Diablo 10-04-2005 06:27 AM

Well, the fact that he can't see how great an idea this is probably indicates that it probably wouldn't hurt to go ahead and ban bob. Man, whoever was talking about this the other day was right, these bobs really do like having their name in handles.

NLSoldier 10-04-2005 06:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, the fact that he can't see how great an idea this is probably indicates that it probably wouldn't hurt to go ahead and ban bob. Man, whoever was talking about this the other day was right, these bobs really do like having their name in handles.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

El Diablo 10-04-2005 06:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Now what you’re proposing here, is that on top of that, any particular poster that you find either unfunny or uninteresting, or for what ever reason just rubs you the wrong way, will be banned and embarrassed at the end of each and every month?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is pretty much how I understand the proposal, yes.

[ QUOTE ]
Do you plan on revoking their privilege to post and respond in the strategy forums as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume so.

[ QUOTE ]
How do you think Mason would feel about you cutting down his traffic simply because a poster doesn’t suit your palette?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mason would love it because the forums would improve significantly and would become much more attractive to a much broader group of users.

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, I have lurked here for a while and have noticed you continually displaying this level of immaturity and blatant trolling.

[/ QUOTE ]

If by "immaturity and blatant trolling" you mean "great idea" then I agree.

mslif 10-04-2005 07:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Finally a good idea around here. Ban away, baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake 10-04-2005 08:00 AM

Another BusterStacks plan. Just what we need. Besides didn't we already go through a [censored] mass banning when he was Jeremy?

The DaveR 10-04-2005 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also it seems there is some significant interest it opening it up beyond 3. Hopefully Mat takes that into account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't the actual number up to like 53 now?

RunDownHouse 10-04-2005 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i would actually be in favor of giving you full ban powers, just ban whoever whenever.

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too. Good luck though. I asked for this a while back and got nowhere, but maybe you'll make more headway since you're better recognized.

Oh, and a big veto on polling the forum to decide who should be banned. There's a reason forums run as democracies suck.