Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   lol shneidsjoinscardrunneraments (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393989)

TylerD 05-03-2007 12:37 PM

Re: lol shneidsjoinscardrunneraments

[ QUOTE ]
honestly ive been pretty disappointed iwth the cardrunners nl vids. i dont doubt the skills of those guys but their explanations for plays seems really lacking. ok, so you raise bc the guys bet "feels" weak. pretty much every play they make is bc of some nebulous feeling that i dont have and cant comprehend. i can only conclude thats just the nature of nl. feeling >>> handreading.

[/ QUOTE ]

whose videos have you been watching?

CashMoney420 05-03-2007 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
honestly ive been pretty disappointed iwth the cardrunners nl vids. i dont doubt the skills of those guys but their explanations for plays seems really lacking. ok, so you raise bc the guys bet "feels" weak. pretty much every play they make is bc of some nebulous feeling that i dont have and cant comprehend. i can only conclude thats just the nature of nl. feeling >>> handreading.

[/ QUOTE ]

whose videos have you been watching?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah there is a lot of difference in the quality of videos with different authors. I personally only watch from certain authors.

Victor 05-03-2007 01:05 PM

give me some suggestions pls.

Daddy Warbucks 05-03-2007 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For your own sanity, stay away from the PLO videos. Every time there's hand reading involved its "i think that he thinks that i think".

PoppaTMan 05-03-2007 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fyi: schneits does not mean "poop" in german

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy hell, that avatar is amazing.

cbloom 05-03-2007 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what's stoxpoker?

[/ QUOTE ]

BURN!

shaniac 05-03-2007 04:06 PM

OP should be banned for the awful thread title.

ClubChamp04 05-03-2007 04:16 PM

Is he shneidfish on stars(guy with the 50 cent avatar)? Seems like a sick addition if so...

thatpfunk 05-03-2007 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is he shneidfish on stars(guy with the 50 cent avatar)? Seems like a sick addition if so...

[/ QUOTE ]

hehehehehe.

nutsflopper 05-03-2007 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP should be banned for the awful thread title.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be banned for being old with acne.