Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   SSNL [Life] MAY (N/C) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392635)

tozzy 05-01-2007 03:19 PM

Re: SSNL [Life] MAY (N/C)

does the intern need to move? id be interested aswell.

EMc 05-01-2007 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Poppa Smurf 05-01-2007 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
10.) TO cap it off, trying to talk my roommate into an AC trip Sunday night.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude you did nothing of the sort. no one is going to be sober enough to drive us anyway

KRANTZ 05-01-2007 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

would preferably be in the ny area but no, can work from anywhere for sure (as long as can speaka good english and talk a lot via skype)

tozzy 05-01-2007 04:44 PM

thats great, where to apply?

KRANTZ 05-01-2007 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thats great, where to apply?

[/ QUOTE ]

pm me or email 3bet.info@gmail.com, thanks guys

PBJaxx 05-01-2007 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
3-bet.net is looking for an 'intern' for the summer/possibly longer. would be very low wages but lots of perks and commission based incentives, as well as the opportunity to be involved with a lot of creative stuff (advertising, development, WSOP presence, etc). if anyone's interested at all, send me a PM

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do I wish I was a kid again? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I were a kid so I could apply for this too [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. 25 years old feels like a grandpa around here. The thing that I would like the most about this gig would be the contacts, fo sho.

Grunch 05-01-2007 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
3-bet.net is looking for an 'intern' for the summer/possibly longer. would be very low wages but lots of perks and commission based incentives, as well as the opportunity to be involved with a lot of creative stuff (advertising, development, WSOP presence, etc). if anyone's interested at all, send me a PM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish I were a kid so I could apply for this too [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. 25 years old feels like a grandpa around here. The thing that I would like the most about this gig would be the contacts, fo sho.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the whole point of an internship, at least from the intern's perspective. It's not about what you get now. It's about the doors you open in the future. Unless of course you screw it up.

PBJaxx 05-01-2007 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the whole point of an internship, at least from the intern's perspective. It's not about what you get now. It's about the doors you open in the future. Unless of course you screw it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just reread my post. I lol'd.

tufat23 05-01-2007 06:24 PM

LOL penalties.