Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   So, we are going to Foxwoods in May (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=385177)

theplux 04-23-2007 11:45 PM

Re: So, we are going to Foxwoods in May

$75 Deluxe Room / $95 Junior Suites Two Trees Inn*
Month of May.

Mmm..
ya I might be interested.
-asmrozi

bbbushu 04-24-2007 12:19 AM

travel stake???

BionicComma 04-24-2007 01:19 AM

So I might be up for joining in if you'll have me.

Would a $400 bankroll be enough to play at a level where they'll respect my raises.

bbbushu 04-24-2007 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
respect my raises.

[/ QUOTE ]
NH, first real-life LOL at the computer screen in some time

BigBadBabar 04-24-2007 01:45 AM

ok i should post to clarify that foxwoods is in connecticut, which is in the northeast part of the usa, and that we are mostly all coming from that general region of the country. possibly we can carpool if you can get to one of our places beforehand.

DrModern 04-24-2007 08:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Would a $400 bankroll be enough to play at a level where they'll respect my raises.

[/ QUOTE ]

If actually want respect for your raises, meh... You could play $4/$8 with this amount, but you've only got 50 bets and could easily lose all of that if you hit some negative variance. I'd play $2/$4 if that's the amount you've available, and no, they definitely won't respect your raises there.

Where are you coming from? What dates are good for you? Etc. Etc.

BionicComma 04-24-2007 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If actually want respect for your raises, meh... You could play $4/$8 with this amount, but you've only got 50 bets and could easily lose all of that if you hit some negative variance. I'd play $2/$4 if that's the amount you've available, and no, they definitely won't respect your raises there.

Where are you coming from? What dates are good for you? Etc. Etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Driving in from PA, last week in May if I'm in. I have some other travel to take care of and the schedules still up in the air, but I have yet to play in a live LHE ring game, and I prefer to play poker with friends.

Babar was telling me on AIM that 100BB is std buy in for him. I could prob swing 600 for that 4/8 game now that I know how close FW is to me, relatively speaking, and for limit games, I always buy in short anyway.

BigBadBabar 04-24-2007 09:52 AM

100 bb isn't my standard buyin but that's what i will often take for the whole trip just so i don't have to worry about variance as much if i start off down. at the table i buy in with one rack which is 25 bb for the 4/8. buying in short is fine since it's a limit game, as long as you have 10 bb or so in front of you in case a big hand comes up. guys come in with 40 bucks ( 5 bb ), bust it, pull out 40 more, and repeat, for hours.

bbbushu 04-24-2007 11:48 AM

whatever babar you nit

Dr. Matt 04-24-2007 12:35 PM

I want to meet bioniccomma so I can ask him face to face wtf is up with the name.