Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Beat: I have HPV (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=379700)

boomshakalaka 04-16-2007 03:08 AM

Re: Beat: I have HPV

bitches really are cool with that [censored]? I mean, youre right they wont get cancer if they keep up on thier [censored], but they still can get warts.

but yah, def right thing to do is be up front. Seems easier said then done though.

kniper 04-16-2007 03:12 AM

meh, hpv is so the jv of stds

prodonkey 04-16-2007 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure you have HPV and not something else? HPV is very very common, as 50% of people who are sexually active will get it sometime in their life. Although it usually doesn't show any symptoms in men, as it is primarily found to cause cervical cancer in women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is HPV the virus that causes stupidity??

IHaveHPV 04-16-2007 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure you have HPV and not something else? HPV is very very common, as 50% of people who are sexually active will get it sometime in their life. Although it usually doesn't show any symptoms in men, as it is primarily found to cause cervical cancer in women.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was diagnosed with it the first time I went in. They cut off a wart to do a biopsy to check for cancer. They can diagnose the HPV while doing the biopsy.

boomshakalaka 04-16-2007 04:11 AM

check for cancer? penis cancer? onoes...

IHaveHPV 04-16-2007 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll take anything that adds a little girth.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. But this is nasty little bubbles and very asymmetrical. Not very attractive, and I can see why OP is concerned about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just say it's a french tickler...

On a serious note, I found out I had herpes after I'd already broken up with the girl I got it from. In the meantime she'd been with 3 other guys and she didn't know she had it. I say kudos to you for being up front about it and I would also encourage you to keep dating as long as you are being up front about your HPV and the women are okay with it. BTW I don't know how painful the warts might be, but when a herpes outbreak is full swing it is like pissing shards of glass...I almost think the warts would be better.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure the warts are better. They have no side affects other than visual for me. Some people experience a lot of itching I believe.

IHaveHPV 04-16-2007 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

skin cancer

boomshakalaka 04-16-2007 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

skin cancer

[/ QUOTE ]

skin cancer...

on your penis!?

theblitz 04-16-2007 05:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

skin cancer

[/ QUOTE ]

skin cancer...

on your penis!?

[/ QUOTE ]
Remember - if you haven't been cut then you have fourskins on your penis. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Sorry - couldn't resist.

george w 04-16-2007 10:29 PM

hpv is so incredibly common. no need to be depressed about it.