Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Procrastination stories (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376498)

vin17 04-13-2007 12:50 AM

Re: Procrastination stories

I'm almost as bad as anyone in the thread. Time to straighten my [censored] out if I want to go to grad school.

Thremp 04-13-2007 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm procrastinating right now. I'm also world-class at never studying for exams, and then going out drinking the night before and staying up drinking and smoking all night, getting 3 hours of sleep, and waking up still drunk and high and getting B's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this suppose to make you cool?

Big Poppa Smurf 04-13-2007 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm procrastinating right now. I'm also world-class at never studying for exams, and then going out drinking the night before and staying up drinking and smoking all night, getting 3 hours of sleep, and waking up still drunk and high and getting B's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this suppose to make you cool?

[/ QUOTE ]

well it gives me more time to party, so I'm going to say "yes"

edit: coming into this thread to ask that was just retarded, it's a thread to celebrate procrastination

Thremp 04-13-2007 03:47 AM

Giving some weak sauce brag about how you pull a 3.0 while getting bombed and high the night before tests is feking ghey.

goofyballer 04-13-2007 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Giving some weak sauce brag about how you pull a 3.0 while getting bombed and high the night before tests is feking ghey.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you may be socially retarted.

OneChipWarrior 04-13-2007 09:29 AM

Designated shower day? Sick.

PokerAmateur4 04-13-2007 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Designated shower day? Awesome dude!

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Poppa Smurf 04-13-2007 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't read a thread on procrastination then? Or you can go back to lifting some more, that should help you be cool!

edit: P.S. SORRY YOU HAVE TO STUDY TO GET THROUGH COLLEGE SUCKER

Thremp 04-13-2007 05:46 PM

BPS,

Seems I'm cool enough for you to troll through where I post and keep notes on it.

Its cool. I'll be hiring this winter, but you'll probably be busy still getting drunk/high and putting off real work. I won't intrude on your circle jerk, if you can get around to it.

ed8383 04-13-2007 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Designated shower day? Awesome dude!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know what that guy finds sick with that. I take showers sundays, tuesdays, thursdays, friday and repeat. Sundays because i go to school monday, tuesday because i go to school wednesday, thursday because i have school friday, and friday because of the weekend. I'm just not the type to take showers every single day in the morning like some people (maybe because it takes me 40 min to shower).