Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Another Vote on these Chicks Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372665)

TinderWall 04-05-2007 05:55 AM

Re: Another Vote on these Chicks Thread

Hit both?

Reckless1der 04-05-2007 06:00 AM

This is a thinnly veiled "look how often are party with hot chicks" brag post; keep up the good work.

I chose the one on the right. She strikes me as the preferred "girlfriend". One word of caution though is looking 5-10 years down the road, the one on the left will be superior looking. Nonetheless, I'm concerned lefty is a whack job.

My comments are far too presumptuous as they are based on a couple of photos, but your buddy is better off if he's with the one on the right.

john voight 04-05-2007 06:06 AM

Her face is repulsive though. Right girl FTW, body is better + face is slightly better. IMO this is a no brainier. Like I wouldn't even hesitate.

ConstantineX 04-05-2007 08:27 AM

Hard choice, good poll. While the right's cans are something to be desired, with her tan, the left one's killer legs just do me in. Plus she's better posing in pictures and looks super hot in two, while the right is only banging in one.

Rushmore 04-05-2007 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The girl on the left is just much better at posing for pictures. Every pic her head is tilted down, leg forward and with one leg kind of bent and with the toes pointed to make her legs look hotter. There are also 3 full body shots of her as compared to two of girl on the right, and girl on the left is shot at a further distance so you can't nit pick her as much as girl on the right. Girl on the right also doesn't look ready for the pic in her third photo.

Obviously I voted right but I voted before I noticed all this stuff.

edit: After noticing though girl on the left seems way less hot, something just turns me off to girls who are always posed the same way and smiling perfectly in every single picture, I guess it makes me think they are shallow .

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. Before I noticed that, I really thought they seemed like nice, down-to-Earth, deep intellectuals.

Is it just my imagination, or is this "lets get in our underwear and let people take pictures of us all posing together like prostitutes" thing a huge bonekill?

I mean, good lord--all of the people involved in these scenarios seem like huge douchebags (see guy in last photo).

That said, prior to their both being found under my floorboards, I'd have to go with the one on the right.

Knight Vision 04-05-2007 09:42 AM

Left. Only for stomach and better hair. Right's boobs clearly make this closer than it should be.

More candid pics would be helpful.

BK1248 04-05-2007 09:53 AM

Im out.

traz 04-05-2007 10:55 AM

Left girl with right boobs would be pretty smokin

fuzzwonder 04-05-2007 10:56 AM

the answer is neither. the girl in the pink dress in the last picture for the win.

miajag 04-05-2007 10:57 AM

Right by a nose.

Left girl looks really hot in the last pic though.