Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Why do people hate Joaquim Noah? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369076)

Austiger 04-01-2007 03:20 AM

Re: Why do people hate Joaquim Noah?

[ QUOTE ]
He has a selfish vibe to him - like he's so into himself that he's not even aware og what's happening around him. Even his little dance was all about "look at me, look at me". I guess he will fit into the NBA pretty well.

[/ QUOTE ]

During his interview after the game tonight he appeared to be watching himself on the overhead screen the whole time he was talking. Anyone else catch that?

Bork 04-01-2007 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He has a selfish vibe to him - like he's so into himself that he's not even aware og what's happening around him. Even his little dance was all about "look at me, look at me". I guess he will fit into the NBA pretty well.

[/ QUOTE ]

During his interview after the game tonight he appeared to be watching himself on the overhead screen the whole time he was talking. Anyone else catch that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he was watching something up there while answering questions. Seemed kind of odd.

HajiShirazu 04-01-2007 04:56 AM

Ok thanks to this thread I'm going to join the Noah haters club. Dude was always creepy anyway.

ASPoker8 04-01-2007 05:18 AM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Drew16 04-01-2007 08:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think its the chest pounding after routine plays

[/ QUOTE ]

FlyWf 04-01-2007 09:39 AM

It's the yelling more than the chest pounding. God I can't wait for him to fail in the pros.

Green Kool Aid 04-01-2007 10:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya....marginal NBA players who come in with attitude have A LOT of success!!!

Like....Imagine if Udonis Haslem was totally obsessed with himself, thinking he was a great basketball player. That's what you have here.

MikeNaked 04-01-2007 11:32 AM

Because haters hate.

g-bebe 04-01-2007 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Because haters hate.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha

The guy is just awkward, and overreacts in every situation. I saw one play of Florida-UCLA and it was Noah grabbing a rebound with a couple UCLA players standing around doing nothing, he goes up for the second attempt, gets fouled, does the big arm flailing and then walks around with that stupid pouty-angry face on, as if he's making some big emotional statement to rile up the team and crowd. Give me a break. And not to help things, both commentators doing the FLA-UCLA game were raving about how it was such an amazing showcase of athleticism.

This guy just gets too much time in the spotlight when his teammates should be getting it.

Clarkmeister 04-01-2007 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[/ QUOTE ]