Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Phil Gordon Says Bluff Magazine Best in Industry. WTF??!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=367958)

kuelk420 03-31-2007 05:41 PM

Re: Phil Gordon Says Bluff Magazine Best in Industry. WTF??!!

brow beating bluff magazine for having fluff content while posting in news, views, and gossip???? am i being leveled?

isapistola 03-31-2007 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Phil Gordon Says Bluff Magazine Best in Industry. WTF??!!

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He interviewed Eric Morris the co-owner of Bluff Magazine.

[/ QUOTE ]
self explanatory?

Mike Jett 04-01-2007 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
brow beating bluff magazine for having fluff content while posting in news, views, and gossip???? am i being leveled?

[/ QUOTE ]

lawl

yeahright 04-13-2007 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of Cardplayer, is it harder to find at magazine/book stores? Barnes and Nobles doesn't carry it anymore that I know of, but they carry All In and Bluff. Also some local magazine stores don't carry it anymore, but carry Bluff and All In. What up with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

CP pulled all their mags off newstand. No one was buying them apparently.

Wetdog 04-13-2007 01:22 PM

Gordon has had an endorsement deal with Bluff for a few years. No surprise that he hypes them.

olieovie 04-13-2007 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Gordon has had an endorsement deal with Bluff for a few years. No surprise that he hypes them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, this is disappointing news about ESPN though. ESPN radio should have higher journalistic standards, i.e. Gordon should disclose his tie-ins to Bluff before or during the interview.

[Phill] 04-13-2007 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Speaking of Cardplayer, is it harder to find at magazine/book stores? Barnes and Nobles doesn't carry it anymore that I know of, but they carry All In and Bluff. Also some local magazine stores don't carry it anymore, but carry Bluff and All In. What up with that?

[/ QUOTE ]

CP pulled all their mags off newstand. No one was buying them apparently.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but luckily they can litterally give them away.

good2cu 04-13-2007 07:13 PM

Bluff pwns cardplayer.

Evigt_Drabbad 04-13-2007 09:06 PM

im a cardplayer subscriber, but i dont really like the magazine, its like 90% advertising [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
i like some of the colums though, its ok to read while taking a dump

havent read bluff

BluffMagEditor 04-17-2007 10:29 AM

I would like to state for the record that Phil Gordon has no ownership in Bluff Magazine.Bluff Media. This holds true with regards to any professional poker player!

Bluff began as a self funded company and continues w/o any outside funding!

Phil Gordon occassionally contributes stories, but that is the extent of Bluff's relationship with him!

I am not asking anyone to agree with Phil's statement, just understand that there is no business relationship with Phil Gordon other then his articles running in the publication.