Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Special Sklansky Forum (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Favorite hand, I always play this when I get it.............. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366178)

drunkencowboy 03-29-2007 04:14 PM

Re: Favorite hand, I always play this when I get it..............

[ QUOTE ]
i also love 74. but it has to be sooted. obviously. not one for 3 betting though. not all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know if hitting the 7 high flush is a good thing to ask for. i prefer unsuited.

Jaycee07 03-29-2007 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my favorite hand is 10-8 play it about 95% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are they clubs?

Reckless1der 03-29-2007 09:25 PM

Yup, the 10-8 only works if it's clubs. Usually makes a beast.

icisicqd 03-30-2007 05:23 AM

My favorite hand is the one that will throw-off drunken cowboy right off his my little pony. Thread after thread he has nothing to say except his own satire to be-little those that may make money at poker unlike himself. Therefore he his favorite hand is the one that stokes himself or hits a 90 pound cowgirl that he force fed 6 beers to get some attention from.

drunkencowboy 03-30-2007 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My favorite hand is the one that will throw-off drunken cowboy right off his my little pony. Thread after thread he has nothing to say except his own satire to be-little those that may make money at poker unlike himself. Therefore he his favorite hand is the one that stokes himself or hits a 90 pound cowgirl that he force fed 6 beers to get some attention from.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive made more money playing poker than 99% of this forum. And belittle has no "-", goofball...

FineVol 03-30-2007 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive made more money playing poker than 99% of this forum. And belittle has no "-", goofball...

[/ QUOTE ]Mike Madisouw is that you?

bigdaddydrew 04-05-2007 06:33 AM

6-3.

It's won me super satellites, home games, and lots of colorful words in online chatboxes.

Dromar 04-05-2007 06:49 AM

I don't have one.

I thought I would mention it since I feel my demographic is underrepresented here.

While I do like playing bad hands like T8 suited, I must admit that I like playing good hands more.

AbreuTime 04-05-2007 11:33 AM

I don't have a favorite hand. How should I go about acquiring one?