Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Sexual Endurance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361239)

KSPD 03-22-2007 10:56 AM

Re: Sexual Endurance

It's pretty situational, but my gf and I seem to really mesh sexually and on average I last for 25-45min the first time. We typically go 3rounds or more in any given session and the second and third rounds are typically longer, but I think that's the same with all guys.

FYI - we live about a 2hr plane ride apart so this isn't a brag. When you only see each other every other week you sex it up as much as possible. We've been known to stay in bed from friday afternoon when she lands here to Saturday evening when it's time to go out to dinner.

funkymunky 03-22-2007 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Before antidepressants it was pretty much as long as I wanted. On antidepressants it was about six thousand hours. Now that I'm off them, about two minutes. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, antidepressants basically make it infinity, with no happy ending. At least that was my experience. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

ScottieK 03-22-2007 11:03 AM

Have serious gf, I'm 29. #2 question is hard for me to answer. Almost every time, I let go twice...once around 5 mins, again around 25-30 mins.

ScottieK

nowags 03-22-2007 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
These ranges seem really small.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i cant really time myself down to these.

Edit: Read further though, and I'm 29, married. Wank 1-5x per week. Im guessing my average is in the 10-15 min range. If we're having a quickie, shorter. If i want, or if she wants, i can hit the half hour to hour range, so she gets a good 'un.

THAY3R 03-22-2007 11:28 AM

During normal sex, as long as I want.

During good BJ's or by myself I'm usually done within 2 minutes.

BBV?

XXXNoahXXX 03-22-2007 11:57 AM

Depends on when you're starting the clock.

MikeyPatriot 03-22-2007 12:17 PM

Does sex = foreplay + intercourse or just intercourse?

Jiggymike 03-22-2007 12:47 PM

I'd say I wank it an average of once a day, obv. sometimes it's more and sometimes it's none for like 3-4 days at a time.

As for sex it is totally dependent on what is happening. Have a gf so usually doing the deed for about 10 minutes seems standard because as one of the earlier posters said, if I don't finish in like 15 it suddenly becomes much more difficult. If she wants I can go longer but that's just a 'feel it out when it's happening' type of thing; usually she doesn't care whether its 10 or 20 since we can just go again if it's on the short side.

Homer 03-22-2007 12:52 PM

For question #2, I've never looked at a clock, but an inning of a baseball game is about right.

mediaslut 03-22-2007 10:48 PM

also, depends on penis length. guys with big dicks can last much longer.