Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Poker Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Draw HH Tracker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354437)

forhasta 03-24-2007 01:56 PM

Re: Draw HH Tracker

I would buy, just to know my own stats as much as anything. I like the features you have put in, just the sort of thing. Any news on when it may be available for testing?

DOMIT 03-24-2007 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would buy, just to know my own stats as much as anything. I like the features you have put in, just the sort of thing. Any news on when it may be available for testing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to be done w/in the next week.. but it might take 2. I'll let you know. I'm almost done converting the biggest piece of code to C# from PHP. It's taking just a little to have to go over the code line by friggin line [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Vinetou 03-25-2007 09:16 AM

You are doing a great job, sir. It is a great stuff for the future of 5card draw poker. (All right, I am overreacting). Will definitely buy it.

forhasta 03-25-2007 12:08 PM

yes, great job domit. I'm also looking forward to all the forthcoming data mining posts!!

mindflayer 03-26-2007 01:08 PM

Sign me up for a copy.
I would be willing to pay much more than
$25, depending on how much information it
provides.

Must be able to read eurobet and Stars.

DOMIT 03-26-2007 01:21 PM

No problemo.. just recall that I did state that the first version will be Stars only, as currently that's the only place that I play, and therefore only have the hand histories for.

Once I finish with the Stars version, I want to get it out so that people can work with it. After that, I'll expand it to include other sites, once I get some hand history sample files to test with.

~Glenn

Beach-Whale 03-30-2007 02:19 PM

Please don't release this. I think it runs a fairly high risk of ruining online 5 card draw in the long run. 5 card draw is a sensitive game, and has died before. And it's not all that healthy as it is. One has to wonder why you're doing it?

Grasshopp3r 03-31-2007 11:02 PM

He is doing it to gain an advantage.

DOMIT 04-06-2007 05:18 PM

Update: still going .. getting closer, however, am helping work at a friend's business. I'm actually able to work on the program here, but of course disjointed whenever I have to deal with customers.

As soon as I have a beta version available, I'll let you all know.

~Glenn

Big Limpin 04-06-2007 06:19 PM

let me reiterate that i am am very interested in a OnGame version.

i would be willing to pay a fairly high price also. i believe this tool would increase my winrare, and i;d kickback a large percentage if that to you.

mid 3 figures...if you get the ambition to do it. i can also provide a ~100k hand OnGame database if that will help