Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Full Tilt or Stars (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=344745)

Trader_Joe 03-02-2007 02:37 AM

Re: Full Tilt or Stars

Anyone is getting rakeback from stars? If not, why there are many people still playing there?

chiTown22 03-02-2007 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone is getting rakeback from stars? If not, why there are many people still playing there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe they do a standard rakeback, but the FPP store has some good stuff. For example, 13,500 pts gets you a $215 worth of tournament cash. You can sell it for real cash or play some MTT to mix it up.

luckybacon 03-02-2007 02:45 AM

if ur a supernova and play alot their milestone bonus plus fpp store bonus are better than rakeback

BDaws 03-02-2007 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if ur a supernova and play alot their milestone bonus plus fpp store bonus are better than rakeback

[/ QUOTE ]
Probably close to just as good, but is it really better? I thought most of those milestone bonuses you had to clear an additional number of base FPP's.

chiTown22 03-02-2007 02:54 AM

What exactly is the rake on FT? The tables don't show it.

If stars has a 25% less rake. Then the FT rakeback means nothing. Just another thought.

KEW 03-02-2007 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll email them and give it a shot, can't hurt.

However, I have read else where that your out of luck.
I heared they had a promotion a while back that allowed you to sign up for rakeback with an existin account. Maybe they will do that again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Per FTPDOUG they have something in the works for players without RB..They Hope to have it out soon..See the thread FTP answers(can't remember the date)..in the zoo..As of now they will not allow you to switch affiliates..

redCashion 03-02-2007 03:05 AM

If you are a decent tournament player, play the 5400 FPP Satellites since the $T can be sold. I get enough FPP to play every few days, and generally can make $200 a bit more than half the time that I enter. It comes out to be about 30-40 percent of rake.

luckybacon 03-02-2007 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Probably close to just as good, but is it really better? I thought most of those milestone bonuses you had to clear an additional number of base FPP's.

[/ QUOTE ]

i still think its better. ur getting 27 percent with the concerigne service conversion i think. Then throw in the milestone bonuses. Its def better if u become an elite obv but thats not going to happen very often

mooney 03-02-2007 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't believe they do a standard rakeback, but the FPP store has some good stuff. For example, 13,500 pts gets you a $215 worth of tournament cash. You can sell it for real cash or play some MTT to mix it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't true. If you buy the $215 tourney ticket for 13500 FPP's, you have to use it to play in the Sunday Million/Warmup. It cannot be used for other tournies or be transferred to other players.

CharlieDontSurf 03-02-2007 05:07 AM

I'm average to sucky...and have played both 50NL/100NL on both sites...and Stars seems way way more fishy then FTP...but I will admit the RB every month on FTP was the [censored].

but for now I'll be staying on Stars...