Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   ***THE OFFICE 2/22*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=338901)

Homer 02-22-2007 10:04 PM

Re: ***THE OFFICE 2/22***

Slightly below average episode, which means it was still excellent compared to everything else on TV. The end blurb was kind of a surprise since they usually try to squeeze one more funny bit in there.

vikefan24 02-22-2007 10:04 PM

I thought it was a good ep..

I'm glad Pam told Roy, the confrontation should be interesting between him and Jim..

Green Kool Aid 02-22-2007 10:05 PM

dwight inspecting house = awesome

michael not wanting to have casual sex because they couldnt cuddle after = LOLOLOLOLL

jim really clicking with karen + roy and pam broken up = drama!!!!

excellent episode, IMO.

AK87 02-22-2007 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One of my favorites of this season, liked just about all of it. Dwight was the only let down really and the kid's bedroom scene was kinda blow.

supposedly a 6 week hiatus until new episodes though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious?!?!??!?!?!! 6 weeks... noooooooooooooo. Roy bugging out was the highlight of the episode

firstyearclay 02-22-2007 10:06 PM

Did Jan say the down side is her crumbling like a dying star?

fyc

Green Kool Aid 02-22-2007 10:06 PM

Jan coming through with a "thats what she said joke" too.

hahahhaa

chucksim 02-22-2007 10:07 PM

Not the best episode in the way of comedy. Back to way too many uncomfortable Michael moments for me. However, for backstory and character development, I thought it was very good.

Jan and Michael is really a throwaway, as is Dwight. Pam has now gone through a good character change with being more assertive. It'll be interesting to see how she progresses now that things have exploded with Roy. She may go back into her shell, or this will break her way out of it.

The Jim/Karen thing has taken a nice twist. She's clearly very manipulative and cunning (she's been showing her catty side for the past few weeks), I think a little too much for his taste.

I don't think he knows how to take her now, and stuff is obviously going to hit the fan when they get back to Scranton.

How many more weeks before a new episode? I think there are some reruns coming, correct?

chcheers 02-22-2007 10:07 PM

I liked this ep.

RacersEdge 02-22-2007 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also, when did we start taking all the episodes away from the actual office? they're way better there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been pushing this view the last few weeks - gee, The OFFICE is better in the OFFICE.

Tonight, Dwight's stuff was pretty good, but everyhting else was pretty weak I thought.

Homer 02-22-2007 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jan coming through with a "thats what she said joke" too.

hahahhaa

[/ QUOTE ]

I felt like this should have been really funny, but the actress did a poor job of making it seem natural.