Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Another sick call by cts in 750BB pot 10/20NL? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=337391)

catcher193 02-21-2007 11:05 AM

Re: Another sick call by cts in 350BB pot 10/20NL?

[ QUOTE ]
Do you really feel the need to make a thread calling me out for a hand maybe misplayed? You've never screwed up a hand before? Hell it's not even that bad, when you flop TPTK in a 3-bet pot OOP it's going to be hard to exercise pot control no matter what and getting it in is never too terrible.

Also, you are really bad. Like playing you is just plain funny b/c so much of the fundamentals of your game are terribly flawed. I don't think you booked a win against me either did you? It was close, I thought I was up at the end after 2 tables, but I'm not sure.

plus your inability to pick up small pots and play smallball.

also, for a good laugh, find OPs last HSNL post where he tries to determine how often someone has a pair when they reraise by using "you are only dealt a pair 1:36 times" or something lol, I think it's this guy.

I'll be at the tables, hopefully see you around.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome, I was hoping you would post something similar to this OP is clearly out of line... this is BBV were talking about tho.

straate 02-21-2007 11:14 AM

lol...thinly veiled brag that you beat cts in a pot?

...something i cant do [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Gobias Ind. 02-21-2007 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This kinda pisses me off, posting something like this is pretty uncalled for, especially when as OP was quitting on me he was all friendly saying "gg dude i respect your game if you ever wanna talk poker hit me up on AIM GayDuDe4329" or w/e.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH SNAP!

"DOWN GOES FRAZIAH"

Gildwulf 02-21-2007 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah gman06 its pretty low to make posts like this and not expect any repercussions. I guess it would be different if you guys knew each other and were joking around but that is clearly not the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's bbv...how is this low but when durr donks it up and someone posts it with a one-outer for the equivalent of a house it is totally hilarious?

yvesaint 02-21-2007 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah gman06 its pretty low to make posts like this and not expect any repercussions. I guess it would be different if you guys knew each other and were joking around but that is clearly not the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's bbv...how is this low but when durr donks it up and someone posts it with a one-outer for the equivalent of a house it is totally hilarious?

[/ QUOTE ]

gildwulf are all mods as dumb as u

RunyonAve 02-21-2007 11:31 AM

The hand you refering to was one of the worst beats i've ever seen. OP has no beat involved, he just posted to call out cts for making a bad play. Thats pretty low even for bbv.

fslexcduck 02-21-2007 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
because
a) no one was claiming that durr's play was bad
b) it wasn't his opponent making the post
c) this was a standard TPTK in RR pot v set whatever instead of a .2% bad beat which is insane
d) the title wasn't smarmy, sarcastic, and didn't all in all make you want to punch the OP

Gildwulf 02-21-2007 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The hand you refering to was one of the worst beats i've ever seen. OP has no beat involved, he just posted to call out cts for making a bad play. Thats pretty low even for bbv.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I definitely gave a bad example, but people post examples of when "famous" internet players make seemingly weak plays all the time, but I guess because cts is a homegrown hero it is uncalled for? It is definitely dickish but I think people are overreacting because it's cts.

edit: it is def more dickish because it's his opponent, for sure

RunyonAve 02-21-2007 11:38 AM

Yea gild, i think you're somewhat right because if the same post was constructed about any other non regular it probably wouldn't even receive a 2nd look. But also on the flipside, OP is only posting this because it is cole and it's some kind of like "he's not as good as you all give him credit for" type post because of one play that didn't go cts' way.

OP wouldn't even be posting this if it wasn't cole. This was just a sad attempt to boost his own ego.

EC10 02-21-2007 11:41 AM

maybe the OP confused cts with good2cu? because good2cu is the one thats been posting all these "sick calls", not cts...