Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I keep hooking up with girls then not wanting anything to do with them (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=337271)

D.L.M. 02-21-2007 12:15 PM

Re: I keep hooking up with girls then not wanting anything to do with

i used to do this alot, its part of being a ladiesman, its not the girl, its da game son!

_TKO_ 02-21-2007 07:46 PM

Re: I keep hooking up with girls then not wanting anything to do with them

I think it's ultimately because you're not on the same page about what you want from each other.

Golden_Rhino 02-21-2007 08:16 PM

There is nothing to worry about. I was like that until I met my current girlfriend of 3 years, who I met when I was 30.

absoludicrous 02-21-2007 08:54 PM

Stop [censored] fatties?

cakewalk 02-21-2007 11:51 PM

im kind of jealous of guys that can just rail chicks like they're nothing. i get one off and am disgusted to go back for seconds.

absoludicrous 02-22-2007 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
im kind of jealous of guys that can just rail chicks like they're nothing. i get one off and am disgusted to go back for seconds.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes no sense unless you're bedding ugly or fat chicks. What is wrong with you?

BEP 02-22-2007 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes no sense unless you're bedding ugly or fat chicks. What is wrong with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's banging ugly/mediocre/annoying/slutty girls when he's drunk. He regrets it in the morning. He also probably has issues/resentment towards his mother which makes him hesitant to forge any sort of emotional attachment to a girl.

He needs to let go of this drunken one-night stand BS for a little while and assess what he truly wants in a woman. He needs to start dating, taking the time to get to know a girl, and having sober intercourse (sex with the right girl after one year in a relationship is a lot better than random drunken sex).

ed8383 02-22-2007 12:43 AM

complaining about getting girls?? what kind of sick human are you? some of us haven't had a girlfriend in years! (im not saying who)

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Misfire 02-22-2007 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sex with the right girl after one year in a relationship is a lot better than random drunken sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Rearden 02-22-2007 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sex with the right girl after one year in a relationship is a lot better than random drunken sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]