Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The official NETELLER thread. (First 40 days.) #1 of 2. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=323339)

Troll_Inc 02-04-2007 04:10 PM

Re: Sell your NT Debt

[ QUOTE ]
The acid test: What would you sell your Neteller debt for today, cash?

I'm thinking it's worth about 50 cents/$. Obviously, I was way out in front of this and have nothing at risk here, but if I did, 50% sounds fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll sell you my neteller monies for 50% on the dollar.

Mercman572 02-04-2007 05:57 PM

Re: The official NETELLER thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My estimation is 1-1.5 years, I was just curious to see what others think (I tend to be somewhat cynical).

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is 6-12 MORE weeks. And I'm saying there's a 80% chance U.S. players get their money back.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll take $100 (or less, or more) of 4:1 at 12 weeks if you're interested in the prop

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you accept Neteller P2P transfers? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

gone.flying 02-04-2007 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My estimation is 1-1.5 years, I was just curious to see what others think (I tend to be somewhat cynical).

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is 6-12 MORE weeks. And I'm saying there's a 80% chance U.S. players get their money back.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll take $100 (or less, or more) of 4:1 at 12 weeks if you're interested in the prop

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you accept Neteller P2P transfers? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

.Alex. 02-04-2007 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The acid test: What would you sell your Neteller debt for today, cash?

I'm thinking it's worth about 50 cents/$. Obviously, I was way out in front of this and have nothing at risk here, but if I did, 50% sounds fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll sell you my neteller monies for 50% on the dollar.

[/ QUOTE ]
How much do you have in there? I'd probably be interested in this if you're serious.

momo_the_kid 02-04-2007 07:03 PM

calm down,the odds you are eventually getting paid is >95%.
it is almost certain that the money is there in the trust.
as long as the money is really there, I dont see why people worry so much.

gone.flying 02-04-2007 07:07 PM

yes, the money IS in a trust......until NT reaches an out of court settlement with the DoJ

MannyIsGod 02-04-2007 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yes, the money IS in a trust......until NT reaches an out of court settlement with the DoJ

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not how trust's work. Its not Neteller's money and they can't each a settlement to do anything with it.

The DOJ needs to come after each person if they want to seize those accounts I believe.

I could be way off base, but this is my understanding of the situation.

tizlinda 02-04-2007 08:53 PM

Well, I just got off chat with CS, and I know they are probably uninformed, but I didn't accept canned responses and here is what I got out of them anyway.

My efts are pending and have been for a while, supposedly because they can't process them. I asked why they don't just cancel them and they said because they are leaving them in queue so it will be first asked first served when they are able to.

I asked if EFT can't be processed do to technical difficulties or legal ones and she said she was informed it was the former.

I asked about time frames and was not given one.

I finally asked if she felt confident I would get paid eventually and she said absolutely yes.

do I feel better? a little, at least they are still cordially talking to me. Luckily I don't need it right now, but if I lose it i'll be crying big tears. I honestly believe I'll get it at some time though.

UATrewqaz 02-04-2007 09:01 PM

This is almost certainly correct.

Say a bank (I know Neteller isn't exactly a bank) has a couple of executives who are up to illegal activities. They get arrested and the bank's assets are frozen.

I doubt they can say "well the bank did bad, so we get all the customers money"

If they want the individual customers money they would have to go after each individual customer and prove they did wrong doing.

galmost 02-04-2007 09:04 PM

I wonder if neteller is going to start servicing their non-US customers properly. I'm in NZ and if I want to cash out I have to email memberwire then I get rung up and have to give my bank details over the phone. Is this how it is for other non-US customers? Not a sophisticated cash out method.