Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   30 hours in Vegas - Wynn hotel, Alex dining, Prince show (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=322824)

Obfuscation 02-04-2007 02:35 PM

Re: 30 hours in Vegas - Wynn hotel, Alex dining, Prince show

Wow that dinner sounds amazing. 325 each is a lot of cash though. Sounds worth it for an indulgence. I've definitely made a mental note for my next visit.

Thanks for the report!

1969Cowboy 02-04-2007 11:04 PM

Why weren't you as detailed about the nightcap activities as you were other activities that you and N participated in? What are the dirty details? HAHA

rageotones 02-04-2007 11:37 PM

very nice report.

great details.

StevieG 02-04-2007 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why weren't you as detailed about the nightcap activities as you were other activities that you and N participated in? What are the dirty details? HAHA

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, sorry about that.

Long Story Really Long

<font color="pink">sex0r</font>

After a bit of [censored], I took hold of the [censored], and enjoyed [censored] [censored] a while. I mean [censored] [censored] and all that. Is there anything better than [censored] your [censored] with a view of the Strip?

I know N likes [censored] with [censored] [censored], so I was sure to [censored] her [censored] while [censored] my [censored] and the lights still on. After switching to [censored] the [censored] I [censored] the [censored] and [censored] [censored] [censored].

Good thing the Wynn hotel thought ahead for us, because just before I [censored], N [censored] and then we [censored] [censored].

[censored], that [censored] can [censored].

Then I put on the comfy Wynn bathrobe and went to sleep.

rageotones 02-05-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, sorry about that.

Long Story Really Long

After a bit of [censored], I took hold of the [censored], and enjoyed [censored] [censored] a while. I mean [censored] [censored] and all that. Is there anything better than [censored] your [censored] with a view of the Strip?

I know N likes [censored] with [censored] [censored], so I was sure to [censored] her [censored] while [censored] my [censored] and the lights still on. After switching to [censored] the [censored] I [censored] the [censored] and [censored] [censored] [censored].

Good thing the Wynn hotel thought ahead for us, because just before I [censored], N [censored] and then we [censored] [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT!?!?!?

you sleep in a bathrobe?

LrdNikon 02-05-2007 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, sorry about that.

Long Story Really Long

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome

iggymcfly 02-05-2007 04:33 PM

Super trip report. I wouldn't care much normally, but I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and staying at the Wynn, so it's a little extra something to get excited about.

52s 02-05-2007 05:48 PM

You should've gotten the shoes, man. The woman's shoes.

They would've gotten you a hella more [censored]. Could even have [censored] wear them while [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] her senseless. At least I would.

But... yeah.

Great TR report. I need to read these things once in a while to remind myself I live in [censored] Vegas, and not in a town filled with card rooms filled with slimeball [censored].

Dominic 02-05-2007 06:29 PM

wow, fantastic trip report! Was the cost of dinner at Alex $325 for the both of you or each?? I ask because I did the same wine tasting menu thing at Picasso a couple of years ago and it cost about $350 - with tip - for the both of us. I'd be amazed if Alex was twice as much.

StevieG 02-05-2007 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, fantastic trip report! Was the cost of dinner at Alex $325 for the both of you or each?? I ask because I did the same wine tasting menu thing at Picasso a couple of years ago and it cost about $350 - with tip - for the both of us. I'd be amazed if Alex was twice as much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prepare to be amazed, Dominic.

Like show tickets and much else in Vegas, menu prices have gone up.

That goes for Picasso, too, though less than Alex. I just checked the Picasso menu online, and it looks like it is $170 for tasting menu with pairings. So you would have been looking at $340 before tip.

That's for 5 courses, versus 7 at Alex.

Not saying that entirely justifies the difference, but there you go.