Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Anyone used Click2Pay to withdraw from UB? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=313039)

jonyy6788 01-24-2007 03:45 PM

Re: Anyone used Click2Pay to withdraw from UB?

Click2Pay is no longer an option for me to withdraw since they updated the program today (I haven't deposited with it). Can anybody that has deposited with Click2Pay see if the option is still there?

jrbick 01-24-2007 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow wish i would've known this. Why tf did they offer to let me change my primary funding source to C2P if I can't withdraw that way? I made a withdrawal 2 days ago and still haven't heard one thing about it from UB. Ugh, gg, 1500.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah my point exactly, I'm in the same boat.

This stinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I half expected this based on what I've seen other users here experience in the past, but it amazes me that this is at a standstill and I still haven't even received an email from UB that the withdrawal was initiated. I just sent them an email to see wtf is up and hopefully this gets straightened out.

[/ QUOTE ]

well after I emailed them, they wrote back to tell me to essentially "sit tight." Today I got an email saying that the withdrawal had gone through. Lo and behold, money's in my C2P account.

MycroftX 01-24-2007 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well after I emailed them, they wrote back to tell me to essentially "sit tight." Today I got an email saying that the withdrawal had gone through. Lo and behold, money's in my C2P account.

[/ QUOTE ]

What really? Really?

Wow, that's a surprise. Maybe mine might actually go through? I'm not holding my breath though.

My deal is different though, I did not have Click2Pay as a withdrawal option. So I Emailed their CS dept. with my Click2Pay PAN digits. They never responded, but several hours later Click2Pay was added to my "preferred payment method" list. So I changed it, and initiated a withdrawal.

It's been Pending since Sunday....We'll see.

If I have to, I'll deposit a small amount, in order to withdraw via Click2Pay.

Rubin 01-24-2007 05:53 PM

Hello,

We accept deposit only using Western Union. We do not send out withdrawal by this method. We are not allowed to do so. We may only accept deposits with Western Union.

Yes players may cashout using click2pay on the site. This is not a problem to do.

Please let us know if you have any other questions

Thank you,
Shawn

Withdrawals Support

Just woke up and saw that UB sent me this email 5 hours ago. Looks like the click2pay is supposed to be working. Maybe theyre reading this thread. Maybe I was jumping the gun and being a bitch but I don't care. My c2p isn't functional till Saturday so hopefully things will be clearly ok by then.

Fat Nicky 01-24-2007 06:00 PM

i'm so goddamned confused...can we cash out of UB using click2pay or not????

tkkfan 01-24-2007 06:04 PM

Ok, I was told that I can't use click2pay to take out money so what the heck??? This is typical UB garbage service, I have had more problems with them then any other site.

Rubin 01-24-2007 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I was told that I can't use click2pay to take out money so what the heck??? This is typical UB garbage service, I have had more problems with them then any other site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you deposited there using c2P yet? Ask them if that's the reason.