Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Top 3 players you'd prefer to never see on TV again (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=304650)

LandonM 01-13-2007 06:31 AM

Re: Top 3 players you\'d prefer to never see on TV again

[ QUOTE ]
David Grey

He's boring, he rambles, he's a weaktight nit, he is unpleasant to look at, he brings nothing of value to any program he's on, and he appears to be constipated >75% of the time. Whenever he spend a million years squinting his eyes over some completely trivial decision I want to gouge them out.

Sean Sheikhan

Don't know if I spelled it right, don't care. This lowlife clown can barely speak proper English, is unbearably annoying, and he has the maturity level of a 7 year old. So he made it pretty deep in the main event ONCE. Big freaking deal! Now we have to deal with him on every invitational show out there like he's some sort of accomplished and deserving professional? **** that. Keep our beloved programs stocked with real pros please.

[/ QUOTE ]

I LMAO'ed.
Agree 110% for precisely the same reasons.

Tuco 01-13-2007 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Chris Bigler is from Switzerland.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops. He impersonates the Dutch very well.

Tuco.

Turn Prophet 01-13-2007 06:56 AM

Jamie Gold, Jamie Gold, and Jamie Gold... guy comes off as 100% douchebag.

Seriously though, I would say Jamie Gold, Prahlad Friedman, and Dutch Boyd.

I can't believe all the Grey haters in this thread. That guy's hilarious.

Self Made 01-13-2007 01:00 PM

Tony G and Shawn Sheikhan. Especially Tony G. He's so offensive the makers of invitational TV shows should boycott him. Ever see him on Intercontinental Poker Championship? Worst display of sportsmanship I've ever seen. Except maybe Mike Tyson biting that guy's ear off.

Suigin406 01-13-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eric Molina

[/ QUOTE ]

don't worry, we'll prolly never see this prick again...add sheiky and nasseri...

i wouldn't mind seeing the arrogant gold cuz there's no way he's getting hit with the deck like that again and his "true" skills prolly aren't very good, so i'd just like to see him get embarassed...

MicroBob 01-13-2007 07:37 PM

Humberto Brenes's antics and singing really bug me.

That 'shark' thing when he was all cocky about his aces was pretty classless.

His singing as he was walking around in the 2002 WPO (the one before it was on WPT) was pretty pathetic.

And I guess his voice just grates on me.

ed8383 01-13-2007 10:32 PM

How can anyone say they don't want to see Captain Tom Franklin on tv again?? specially after the whole Brandi fiasco?

theman 01-14-2007 04:20 AM

1.) BOB STUPAK - i think his combination of slowness, weirdness, and bland play make him pretty boring...he tends to just slow a game down for me.

2.) Paul McGriel - the guy who says "quack quack" all the time...annoying.

3.) David Grey - his tightness is unbearable....it's outrageous actually....

-TheMan

(On the other hand, I could watch Clonie Gowen, Daniel Negreanu, and Mike Matusow any time...for various reasons)

Harmonium 01-14-2007 12:38 PM

1) Kathy Liebert - annoying, hard to look at, and that voice is awful.

Quack) Paul Magriel - for reasons already mentioned.

3) TJ Cloutier and Mel Judah - just don't like to watch these guys at all, boring. I know TJ's well-respected but he seems overrated to me. But that's probably just my perception.

zackywoods29 01-14-2007 12:56 PM

Paul Mcgriel- He never wins and hes quack quack and double quack is really annoying and hes just ugly to look at.

Jeff Shulman- just bugs me in general he really doesnt need to play poker he has so much money from card player and hes not that great.

David Grey- hes a know it all he is very boring nobody cares when they interview him or his house. They sent a camera to his house once i think it was last year for PS2 nobody cares how many dogs he has or about his wife.