Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Fun Hand Analysis Contest--Win Free $250 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=287062)

Freelancer 12-19-2006 02:27 PM

Re: Fun Hand Analysis Contest--Win Free $250

[ QUOTE ]
"Ps. How are you going to control the editing sprew of people after seeying other responces?"

Great point...from now on, no more edited posts are allowed! Double-check before submitting. No more edits.

[/ QUOTE ]
No problem, I think I screwed myself with the bonus question though. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

FoldEqu1ty 12-19-2006 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Ps. How are you going to control the editing sprew of people after seeying other responces?"

Great point...from now on, no more edited posts are allowed! Double-check before submitting. No more edits.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it doesn't really matter. Timestamp.

Megenoita 12-19-2006 02:30 PM

ah...

nextgenneo 12-19-2006 02:33 PM

1. Explain my preflop RAISE action correctly-why I did what I did.

You were on tilt

2. Explain my preflop CALL action correctly-why I did what I did.

You were on tilt

3. Does my preflop RAISE play lose or win money in the long run?

Even if everyone on the table knows you are on tilt, it will lose you $ on the current hand. However, that image will make you money if you tighten up and start doing the same thing with AA/KK/QQ/AK+.

4. Does my preflop CALL play lose or win money in the long run (not given what he actually had)?

Depending on what the other players re-raising ranges are all in, and depending on if they have seen you make this raise before and fold. Either case its pretty marginal because of the odds the pot is laying you.

5. Explain specifically my preflop INSTA-call.

See 1 and 2 (You were on tilt)

pdoran10 12-19-2006 02:34 PM

hah, i got in a grammar edit before he disallowed editing!
i have way too much time on my hands today lol [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

AE6 12-19-2006 02:35 PM

This thread sucks...

thedustbustr 12-19-2006 02:36 PM

im pretty sure its imposible to know if someone has edited if they dont want you to know. i will edit this post in 5 minutes to check my suspicion. feel free to quote this now for future verification.

as you can see, the timestamp didn't change. it is still before the below quote.

Freelancer 12-19-2006 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im pretty sure its imposible to know if someone has edited if they dont want you to know. i will edit this post in 5 minutes to check my suspicion. feel free to quote this now for future verification.

[/ QUOTE ]

thedustbustr 12-19-2006 02:38 PM

damnit i lose anyway theres a gaping hole in my logic [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Jigsaws 12-19-2006 02:44 PM

Wait, wait!

A8s is YOUR LUCKY HAND!

(I don't get why you raised so much, though, if you minraise, people are much more likely to call, and since you never lose with A8s, you want people to call.)