Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   cheating death (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=283117)

Gildwulf 12-14-2006 12:27 PM

Re: cheating death

rofl

DING-DONG YO 12-14-2006 12:31 PM

I once had a cyst on my ass removed (true, not trying to be funny). They didn't dress the wound right at the hospital and I got a massive staph infection. Some moron doctor told me to soak in the tub later and I'm sure that didn't help. dirty bafwater+open wounds don't mix.

I was out of it for a week and it could have spread everywhere if I waited even a few hours more to go back to the doctor.

Gildwulf 12-14-2006 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I once had a cyst on my ass removed (true, not trying to be funny).

[/ QUOTE ]

too late

nowags 12-14-2006 12:37 PM

[quote
Was this on "The Narrows" of the Keyhole Route?

[/ QUOTE ]

no. we went to the base of the diamond intending to do the window (WI5) on the diamond, but it wasn't in. slogged up the lamm's slide cutoff, a snowfield, to the left of the diamond as you look at the mountain. and were going to try to hook up with the keyhole summit route, but ran out of time, cuz the snowfield was really slow going. descended a separate snowfield on the other side of a ridge, where the cliff was. i dont know what we descended. probably had a wrong turn thrown in on the descent to get us where we were

dvh 12-14-2006 12:57 PM

sitting in a deer stand, hear the shot and the bark explodes 4 inches above my head- that was my last hunt

goldtoes 12-14-2006 01:09 PM

plugging in a PC, I had to really push down hard to get the plug into the socket. (my hand was on the big plastic plug part).

my hand slipped off of the big plastic plug part when it was like 1/3 plugged in and my fingers touched both sides of the plug. I sat there for like 2-3 seconds but when my legs started kicking I kicked myself far away to let go.

Another time in high school, I decided to run up the front of my car and stand on the roof. I was running a bit too fast and my foot punched through the windshield but my body kept going, pulling my leg right back out and ripping the skin down to my ankle. If the cut would have been a half an inch deeper on my thigh, I would have hit my femoral artery and probably died.

Chump Change 12-14-2006 01:17 PM

I had cholera. No [censored]. It was bananas.

TheLobster 12-14-2006 01:32 PM

I had salmonella, got it from a bad schnitzel. I was [censored] and barfing for 2 days, glad my uncle works in the hospital. (He is a pathologist lol)

AK47Suited 12-14-2006 01:57 PM

Was heading to a movie with my ex/gf at the time really hot asian girl ..really bad driver.

We are doing like 100mph down a icey road and she spins out into incoming traffic cause a 4-5 car accident.

I check her out and both of us are completly fine, Im the first to get out of the car. Im just standing in shock looking at the wreck and I hear a screech right behind me and a car is sliding right at me. Had to dive out of the way as it slammed right into our car.

durkahdurkah 12-14-2006 02:22 PM

I got ameobic dysentary from eating old chicken once.

Wasn't really that close to death, but I think I [censored] out part of my small intestine.

I hope everyone's lunch is tasty.