Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Tough spot deep vs. v. tough tag (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=274690)

AZK 12-05-2006 01:44 PM

Re: Tough spot deep vs. v. tough tag

nonono i dont think you can fold given his image

Notoriosjd28 12-05-2006 03:03 PM

I don't think theres any way you can fold here.
For one, if he had the nut flush with k [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] or k [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] hes def going to wait until the turn or possibly river to raise you, especially with the sb still in the hand. The only possible way you are beat is if he has q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and wanted to push out someone holding the k [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], but even if he had the queen high flush i think he wood still have waited until the turn to raise. Most likely holds a set or aj, possibly a smaller flush, but your 9 high flush was def good after the flop, and if its not, then you just have to suck it up, take the cooler and pay his lucky ass off.

ImNotSoGood 12-05-2006 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For one, if he had the nut flush with k [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] or k [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] hes def going to wait until the turn or possibly river to raise you, especially with the sb still in the hand. The only possible way you are beat is if he has q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and wanted to push out someone holding the k [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], but even if he had the queen high flush i think he wood still have waited until the turn to raise. Most likely holds a set or aj, possibly a smaller flush, but your 9 high flush was def good after the flop, and if its not, then you just have to suck it up, take the cooler and pay his lucky ass off.

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL, i just said that.

integrate 12-05-2006 11:39 PM

I think you have the best hand here. If he has a higher flush, then he played it good. And by good, I mean he thinks you have a lower flush and wants you to put the money in (duh).

integrate 12-05-2006 11:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How much are you willing to pay off with their deep stacks?

AZK 12-06-2006 12:05 AM

mike, rest of hand? I'm sure you are too busy losing 6 figures, but when you get a sec, let us know how the rest of it played out

mperich 12-06-2006 03:57 AM

ok turn is 2h for a board of Ah Jh 7h (2h). Pot is 6700. Whats ur plan, we have about 14k left I would say. Im assuming check, altho I guess a bet could be a thought (dont rly like it tho) check/fold? If it goes check/check do you vbet riv and how much?

-Mike