Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   About the forums. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=274667)

tuq 12-06-2006 05:59 PM

Re: About the forums.

Mike,

I'll try to remember to do that. That's 6PM here, maybe we'll get a little sunset action. Unless I'm in a bar, of course. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Once everyone changes their avatars back it's going to be pointless, but I'm enjoying this thread an awful lot, where a really terrible poster gets owned (I guess the avatar changes will be retroactive to earlier in the thread). It sucks early but is heating up until it inevitably gets locked or deleted.

stabn 12-06-2006 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike,

I'll try to remember to do that. That's 6PM here, maybe we'll get a little sunset action. Unless I'm in a bar, of course. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Once everyone changes their avatars back it's going to be pointless, but I'm enjoying this thread an awful lot, where a really terrible poster gets owned (I guess the avatar changes will be retroactive to earlier in the thread). It sucks early but is heating up until it inevitably gets locked or deleted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Imo your mom should put that thread on her refrigerator.

tuq 12-06-2006 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Imo your mom should put that thread on her refrigerator.

[/ QUOTE ]
I honestly have no idea whether to say "thank you" or "eff you".

nath 12-07-2006 03:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike,

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, WTF is going on in that thread? Who is that douchebag? I just found it and it's already been locked, but as far as I can tell it's just an incredibly obnoxious poster being more so. (And stabn throws in a cheap one-liner at me for no reason, but I digress.) Seriously, this is so self-important and asinine that I'm kind of speechless that it exists.

PITTM 12-07-2006 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd start it off, but I've only been reading in the Zoo, recently. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

move to bbv please.

rj

ShakeZula06 12-08-2006 01:07 AM

Just wanted to say that this is an awesome idea for a thread, unfortunately I'm a politard and I don't think you guys care what goes on in that forum. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

edit- Just got an idea, maybe mods of their respective forums could put a link to this thread in either a seperate sticky or an existing sticky, so that if someone wanted to either read or contribute to this thread, they new about it?

tuq 12-08-2006 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just wanted to say that this is an awesome idea for a thread, unfortunately I'm a politard and I don't think you guys care what goes on in that forum. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
"What happens in politics, stays in politics".

Sniper 12-09-2006 10:27 AM

Required Reading... 2+2 Statement on PPA

iron81 12-10-2006 02:13 PM

David Sklansky's girlfriend makes an appearance and talks about Little David. David either confirmed it or played along with a gimmick. David also provides comedy gold.

Zurvan 12-11-2006 03:55 PM

Trip Report about a year spent in prison.

One of the best threads I've seen on here, ever.