Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Michigan and Ohio State (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=263292)

Charmer 11-18-2006 09:17 PM

Re: Michigan and Ohio State

[ QUOTE ]
got damn, I hate OSU.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate you

Best experience of my life.
Big 10? Def. Nat champs? certainly

bigt2k4 11-18-2006 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
got damn, I hate OSU.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate you

[/ QUOTE ]

looks like it if Florida manages to beat Arkansas, Florida has been playing real bad of late, but I still think they are a better team than OSU if they can pull it together and not commit 15 penalties in the Nat. Championship. or fumble 3 times.

DING-DONG YO 11-18-2006 09:28 PM

UF is way overratted this year. They could easily be 7-4 like UGA if about five plays went different. AR is gonna spank that ass. Is that game on now?

EDIT: I'm a moron and haven't been following it too much since UGA got 4 losses. You guys are talking SEC champ in which case my comments still stand.

kickpushcoast 11-18-2006 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
got damn, I hate OSU.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate you

[/ QUOTE ]

looks like it if Florida manages to beat Arkansas, Florida has been playing real bad of late, but I still think they are a better team than OSU if they can pull it together and not commit 15 penalties in the Nat. Championship. or fumble 3 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

have you watched florida play? they look horrible for a 1 loss team. in what way shape or form do they do anything better than OSU?

Michael Davis 11-18-2006 09:36 PM

"looks like it if Florida manages to beat Arkansas, Florida has been playing real bad of late, but I still think they are a better team than OSU if they can pull it together and not commit 15 penalties in the Nat. Championship. or fumble 3 times."

Wow, you are probably qualified to be a pollster.

-Michael

buscali20 11-18-2006 09:47 PM

Huge Michigan Fan: the two best teams in the country played today and everything being equal should play again. That being said I think Florida, Arkansas, and USC are all worthy and will get the nod over Michigan.

PS. A 5 receiver offense on that crappy field is very +ev they could of easily just played on a beach.

Superfluous Man 11-19-2006 02:13 AM

whatever either i go to the PCA or i go to the michigan bowl game AND the PCA.

gg OSU, [censored] bastard refds

p.s. still hammered

hasugopher 11-19-2006 04:59 AM

[censored] michigan

Chump Change 11-19-2006 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] football

[/ QUOTE ]

Badger 11-19-2006 07:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

have you watched florida play? they look horrible for a 1 loss team. in what way shape or form do they do anything better than OSU?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's Canadian