Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   FPS or max value? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=258690)

*TT* 11-13-2006 05:19 PM

Re: FPS or max value?

[ QUOTE ]
hello!

[/ QUOTE ]

xoxoxo - visit me in Vegas BEFORE you get married [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

*TT* 11-13-2006 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Like I said its been a while....but I've logged a good amount of hours and saw mostly *very* straightforward play.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave - I can concur. Lorie doesn't spew with her draws like she used to, she has become a much better player.

brettbrettr 11-13-2006 05:28 PM

TT,

Its an asain v asian thing. I'm sure of it.

*TT* 11-13-2006 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TT,

Its an asain v asian thing. I'm sure of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, back in the day when we first met her (before you moved to NYC) she played that way against me as well, it was her "TAG filter". I think she has since disabled it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

brettbrettr 11-13-2006 05:31 PM

When you were asian!

*TT* 11-13-2006 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When you were asian!

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, I forgot i used to be Asian. Duh!

drbk2 11-13-2006 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Villian in the hand is a TAGish mid-twenties female who is decent but exploitable

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she Asian and attractive? If so, you have an easy easy easy turn checkraise given your flop play. She plays her draws very fast on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is who I am thinking of, isn't she generally tight/solid and more likely to hold a made hand here? She generally is not as willing to make value bets as is optimal (though much more so than the rest of the players).

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard and observed that she has changed her game dramatically in the last 6-8 months. We're talking about Lori, right?

[/ QUOTE ]\

Observing from the rail while taking a break from your 10 20 game is much different than actually sitting in the 40 game and "observing" wouldn't you say?

The DaveR 11-13-2006 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Like I said its been a while....but I've logged a good amount of hours and saw mostly *very* straightforward play.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave - I can concur. Lorie doesn't spew with her draws like she used to, she has become a much better player.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not making an judgement about quality of play, but I noticed her playing faster with a wider range of hands recently (Borgata 40, 10/20 at Playroom) compared to earlier (10/20 and 30/60 at Broadway).

The DaveR 11-13-2006 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Villian in the hand is a TAGish mid-twenties female who is decent but exploitable

[/ QUOTE ]

Is she Asian and attractive? If so, you have an easy easy easy turn checkraise given your flop play. She plays her draws very fast on the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is who I am thinking of, isn't she generally tight/solid and more likely to hold a made hand here? She generally is not as willing to make value bets as is optimal (though much more so than the rest of the players).

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard and observed that she has changed her game dramatically in the last 6-8 months. We're talking about Lori, right?

[/ QUOTE ]\

Observing from the rail while taking a break from your 10 20 game is much different than actually sitting in the 40 game and "observing" wouldn't you say?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played with her in both games, and a 30 game in NY, since 8/05.

brettbrettr 11-13-2006 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA