Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   office 11/9 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=256807)

DrewDevil 11-10-2006 04:06 PM

Re: office 11/9

The next week preview had me rolling... "was your dad a GI?"

skunkworks 11-10-2006 04:12 PM

I have the biggest crush on Jenna Fischer [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Fantastic episode, and I really can't wait to see the prodigal son of Scranton return with Karen in tow. I just hope they don't blow off the Jim and Karen storyline like they did with the purselady relationship. It's got to be a serious enough obstacle between Jim and Pam, but also not so agonizingly drawn out as to toy with the audience and delay the inevitable Jim and Pam thing.

kidcolin 11-10-2006 04:16 PM

Dwight might've finally passed up Garreth for me. His reaction when Michael decides he's going to fight this had me so pumped. Then his acting job after Michael says, "be more intimidated of me." Awesome.

El Diablo 11-10-2006 04:19 PM

All,

I am in love with Rashida Jones.

Weird, because she in many ways doesn't seem that pretty or sexy or hot or anything. But put it all together and there's just something about her.

skunkworks 11-10-2006 04:22 PM

El D,

She had me when she did that grenade improv scene with Jim. That's why I mentioned that I hope they don't just have her fade to obscurity.

Aloysius 11-10-2006 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
El D,

She had me when she did that grenade improv scene with Jim. That's why I mentioned that I hope they don't just have her fade to obscurity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Skunk - lol - [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] grenade improv scene.

It's gonna be interesting to see how they handle the love-triangle stuff - I also feel like at some point they'll introduce a non-Jim love interest for Pam.

Hopefully, if something like this happens, it won't end up too soap-opera-ey.

-Al

CrazyEyez 11-10-2006 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dwight might've finally passed up Garreth for me. His reaction when Michael decides he's going to fight this had me so pumped. Then his acting job after Michael says, "be more intimidated of me." Awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
"Dum dee dum, I'm coming home from work- What is the meaning of this?"

I loved when he told michael he sends the ceo xmas cards so that when they meet they'll have something to talk about. Then grins to the camera in admiration of his own brilliance.

MrWookie 11-10-2006 04:49 PM

Yeah, that was great. I love how the camera in this show is actually a character, but not all the time. It draws you in. It'd be retarded if they beat it to death, but they use it really well in this show.

Sponger. 11-10-2006 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am in love with Rashida Jones.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have thought Mindy Kaling was more your style.

Also, I'm hooked on this show now. Watched all the seasons on netflix over the past few weeks. Last nights episode was hilarious. Its like every joke is funny and witty to me on this show now.

RacersEdge 11-10-2006 05:14 PM

This show is great. I haven't been watching long enough to remember names, but the guy who is the assistant to Steve Carroll absolutley makes this show. His intensity combined with stupid ideas is awesome.