Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interface (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=242631)

Stosh 10-23-2006 09:29 PM

Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interfac

[ QUOTE ]
Stosh: I tried your criteria and it is working on my machine. Please confirm that your you have the Hold'em tab selected in your Full Tilt Lobby. I've only tested with Win XP. Are you using a different operating system? Anything unusual about your computer to report (like old, slow, etc.)? Try exiting from the scirpt and restarting... are your criteria saved and restored?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for replying so quickly. The Hold'em tab in the Full Tilt lobby is correct. My machine is pretty standard, Windows XP. And yes, the criteria is saved. It is the same every time it opens. 'Stosh

4_2_it 10-23-2006 10:20 PM

Help an old guy out. I copied the script into the auto hot key thingee and this is what I see when IU open it it. Anyone want to give me the dummy steps for setting this up?

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h5...autohotpic.jpg

EvanJC 10-23-2006 10:28 PM

Re: Full Tilt Table Opener - New AHK script with Graphic User Interface

so this is a free idleminer essentially, am i right?

nanochip 10-23-2006 11:55 PM

Stosh: Do you have the latest version of Autohotkey?
Have you tried other criteria? I assume it is never opening any tables?

Stosh, please email me at the email address on my documentation page, and we can probably get this sorted out a little quicker.

nanochip 10-24-2006 12:01 AM

4_2_it: That window that you printed is a list of the code that has been run recently. You should see the graphic interface like what is in my first post to this thread.

You should see a green H icon in your system tray (bottom right), and also a green H with FullTiltTableOpener program listed at the bottom center of your screen. If you click on that one, it should maximize and minimize the program. Does that make the program visible?

nanochip 10-24-2006 12:42 AM

4_2_it: I also "slightly" expanded the download and setup instructions that may help you out... located on my documentation/download webpage for this program.

nanochip 10-24-2006 12:49 AM

SukitTrebek, Oranzith & other users:
I'm considering adding the functionality to open additional limits at once. Would 2 different limits be enough? Could all the other criteria be the same for each group, or would you like total control for the 2nd group?

4_2_it 10-24-2006 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
4_2_it: I also "slightly" expanded the download and setup instructions that may help you out... located on my documentation/download webpage for this program.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. That did it.

DitMeMay 10-24-2006 01:11 AM

awesome software. thanks alot. i would love the option to control the 2nd group. i noticed on your site, you put i will need to log on to another account in order to mine different limits, but i can open to 2 scripts(diffrent folders) to mine for example 10/20 6max and 10/20 9max at same time just fine.

nanochip 10-24-2006 02:29 AM

New Version: 0.12 Released 10/23/2006
Download here
Fixes problem where the program window would not show up "on screen" if the program was previously exited while it was minimized.