Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   2006-07 NBA Discussion Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=238635)

Green Kool Aid 10-17-2006 06:46 PM

Re: 2006-07 NBA Discussion Thread

depending on how big of a raptors fan you are, and how much money is worth for you, the raptors are really bad, and this is a reallly good bet.

their over/under for wins on pinnacle is 34, which is tied for second lowest in the east ahead of the knicks.

tdarko 10-17-2006 06:52 PM

Speaking of O/U, Orlando's wins is set at 38.5 on bodog which seems kind of low.

FlyWf 10-17-2006 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The similarities? Sure. But the Bulls are weaker at every non-center position.

[/ QUOTE ]

Given Wallace's age and career trends I'd say the Bulls are weaker at every starting position.

I think the Bulls are going to be very good but their improvement will have little to do with Wallace(who is overrated and declining). They are just so young and deep and they seem well-coached.

Bullet_Dodger 10-17-2006 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
depending on how big of a raptors fan you are, and how much money is worth for you, the raptors are really bad, and this is a reallly good bet.

their over/under for wins on pinnacle is 34, which is tied for second lowest in the east ahead of the knicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Needle77 10-17-2006 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

MEbenhoe 10-17-2006 08:24 PM

tdarko,

You dare disrespect the Milwaukee Bucks? Just wait they will laugh their way to the middle of the central division, which basically puts them near the top of the Eastern Conference.

tdarko 10-17-2006 08:29 PM

MEB,

"You dare disrespect the Milwaukee Bucks? Just wait they will laugh their way to the middle of the central division, which basically puts them near the top of the Eastern Conference."

So they are going to beat out two of these teams; Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, and Indiana? What is your reasoning?

MEbenhoe 10-17-2006 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MEB,

"You dare disrespect the Milwaukee Bucks? Just wait they will laugh their way to the middle of the central division, which basically puts them near the top of the Eastern Conference."

So they are going to beat out two of these teams; Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, and Indiana? What is your reasoning?

[/ QUOTE ]

the pure awesomeness that is the starting 5 of bogut, villaneuva, simmons, redd, and williams

ThaSaltCracka 10-17-2006 08:34 PM

Portland will surprise some people. Probably won't make the playoffs but still. If Wilcox plays well, Sonics could be good. I really like Watson starting, and I think Swift and Petro make for a decent center. Denver is what they always are...good on paper.

MoreWineII 10-17-2006 08:46 PM

LAC >>>>>>>>>>> Houston. I'm always amazed when people rate a team higher because they add Bonzi Wells to their roster.

My hometown Blazers are going to suck, but at least they'll look a little prettier sucking than last year. We'll get to discuss R.O.Y all year. I predict 28-32 wins depending on if we can convince Miles's knee to STAY [censored] UP PLEASE!