Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Beware of OnGame's Futurebet sites (e.g. pokes poker) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=229421)

mih2099 10-07-2006 02:46 PM

Re: Beware of OnGame\'s Futurebet sites (e.g. pokes poker)

[ QUOTE ]
I'm very happy to see that PokesPoker just paid out my first cashout that was only done on Monday afternoon.

As I said above Pokes' cashouts thu not perfect are much much faster than other FutureBet licensed sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem to be having more luck with them than some of the rest of us. A friend and I both have relatively small cashouts pending from before Monday that have still yet to clear. Any magic formula you've found to get them to process cashouts? My email to customer support didn't seem to help.

fjbourne 10-07-2006 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm very happy to see that PokesPoker just paid out my first cashout that was only done on Monday afternoon.

As I said above Pokes' cashouts thu not perfect are much much faster than other FutureBet licensed sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

You seem to be having more luck with them than some of the rest of us. A friend and I both have relatively small cashouts pending from before Monday that have still yet to clear. Any magic formula you've found to get them to process cashouts? My email to customer support didn't seem to help.

[/ QUOTE ]

I basically sent them a link to this thread, said i was concerned about my money and made note of the fact I've paid a thousand bucks in rake in the last week or so. I got my initial cashout (small) right after the email, and I am supposed to get my second cash out (large) on Monday. We'll see.

AceCR9 10-07-2006 03:05 PM

I have 20k pending now and I am gonna go nuts if they don't send the first 5k withdrawal in a week.

I really need to stop running at 5ptbb/100 on there.

Cincinnatus 10-07-2006 03:11 PM

did you guys email help@pokespoker.com? i have 3 pending cashout requests in the last 3 weeks for a total of 4k...haven't gotten anything.

fjbourne 10-07-2006 04:29 PM

Yes, it was that same email.

fjbourne 10-07-2006 04:45 PM

Weird. right after posting I got my second deposit. I withdrew the second one yesterday. So I basically got both of my deposits within 24 hours of cashing out. Keep me updated on the rest of your cashouts.

Cincinnatus 10-07-2006 05:22 PM

lol! they just sent me two of my cashouts! maybe they are reading this thread? still waiting on the final cashout which i put in about 2 days ago.

chezlaw 10-07-2006 05:32 PM

I play at pokes as well and the support has been excellent but I'd love someone to clarify who handles the cash particularly where futurebet fit in.

They sent me an email once saying they guaranteed player funds.

[ QUOTE ]
Is my money safe?

Yes, yes and yes! For one, OnGame is the third largest poker network with more than enough assets to cover their debts. They have no visible history of avoiding payments, but are known for sometimes causing short delays.

Secondly, your money is guaranteed by PokesPoker.com. If for some reason OnGame is unable to make their payment, PokesPoker.com will cover and is covering all your funds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some official clarification of the situation from pokes would be very welcome.

chez

fjbourne 10-07-2006 05:53 PM

Im sure they are reading this thread since i emailed them the link.

entertainme 10-08-2006 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is going to be Bayou all over again. There is going to be a snowball effect with these increased cashouts. This is why I turned down 20-30% in extra RB to play at Hollywood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hollywood doesn't use Futurebet for cashouts and to my knowlege has never had a problem. It's customer service is better than any other Ongame skin.