Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   ***Official Week 1 FFB Bitch/Brag Thread*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=208817)

MCS 09-10-2006 07:59 PM

Re: ***Official Week 1 FFB Bitch/Brag Thread***

Bitch: I had Frank Gore on the bench.

Brag: Donovan McNabb went crazy.

SMB 09-10-2006 08:08 PM

Bitch: Shaun Alexander and playing against Balt D

Brag: Frank Gore and playing against league's worst WRs

Jack of Arcades 09-10-2006 08:19 PM

Over 2 leagues, bitch:
Plummer
Kennison
Rod Smith
LJ
Reuben

Brag: Mike Vick
Atlanta D

tdarko 09-10-2006 08:23 PM

Bitch: Ecstatic about Trent Green's big day and then to top it off he gets knocked out of the game. Also, LJ did not have a LJ like day.

Brag: Baltimore shuts out TB, 3 INT's (1 for TD) and 3 sacks.

Edge34 09-10-2006 08:48 PM

Bitch: Even with Steve Smith out, Keyshawn only got 40 yds (4 pts.). Brees only found Horn for 25 yards (2 points)

Brag:

Kurt Warner - 301 yds. 3 TD (30 pts)
Steven Jackson - 121 rushing, 19 receiving (13 pts)
Fred Taylor - 74 rushing, 41 receiving, TD (17 pts)
Bears Defense - Shutout, 2 INT, 3 SACK, Fumble Recovery, TD (20 points)

My 90 points thus far is the top score of my league, I have a 45 point lead going into Monday, and still have Chris Cooley. Not even LaDainian can score enough to ruin that for me (my opponent's only remaining guy).

I love football season.

toohigh 09-10-2006 08:53 PM

Bitch: My starting QB and 2nd round round pick Carson Palmer (3 pts) got outscored by my opponents kicker Jeff Wilkins (20 pts). Yea.
Currently down 24 pts with Marvin Harrison currently playing and LaDainian Tomlinson left (opponent has Antonio Gates left [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]).

Brag: Sadly nothing to boast about yet except my opponent hasn't put up too many points so far either (he has Marc Bulger and Shaun Alexander who both had mediocre fantasy games, I'm still behind though) and I might be able to pull of a huge comeback with Marvin and LT left.

IggyWH 09-10-2006 10:08 PM

Bitch : Only Shockey could beat me and he just freakin did.

I swear, it happens every year where I just need Shockey to not catch a TD in the late game to win and he always ends up getting one.

Jack of Arcades 09-10-2006 10:09 PM

mike vick is the only guy on my team to score a td. yes, that's right. mike vick. w.t.f.

SossMan 09-10-2006 10:31 PM

brag: i did a mental coin flip and gore won vs. deshaun foster. woot! the guys in my league are so hot/cold i could probably trade gore straight up for LJ right now.
my bench is coming together nicely, too....moroney, foster, vick...i really need to make a trade.

Bitch: see me next week unless I take a monster bad beat on Monday night.

MacGuyV 09-10-2006 10:39 PM

So Boldin/Fitzgerald efforts will likely cost me the win. Keeping with my league tradition, I have to play against the guy who has players going against the 49ers EVERY time. I don't even have to look at my schedule - it's just a given I'll be playing against Shaun Alexander both time Seattle plays the 9ers.