Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Tournament Circuit/WSOP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Kahty Liebert angle me out of the main event.... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=190634)

yimyammer 08-19-2006 02:15 AM

Re: Kahty Liebert angle me out of the main event....

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She did something like this at WPT ____ where a 2+2 was at the FT. (ActionBob IIRC). I can't remember what she said, but it was bad, not this bad though. You should have called her a man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, she was up against some mexican dealer dude...she had AJ...raised it first, mexican dude called, then that Ardbelli dude i think went all in. Liebert finally folds, and then that old mexican dude started to think it over. He muttered something like i have Aj..and then she goes, "YOU HAVE AJ?!" Basically, insinuating that's what she folded...Then that Al dude started to havea coniption like STFU Bitch. God, this story just reaffirms what a dumb [censored] she is....she deserves all the hate she gets from the online forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

She should have been blinded off for her comments. [censored]

danvh 08-19-2006 02:57 AM

"Excuse me sir, we are in the middle of a hand"

Daliman 08-19-2006 03:08 AM

Holy Chit, is this far beyond wrong. F that [censored]. And the WSOP is handing out penalties for the f-bomb, but stuff that REALLY MATTERS, like this, go unpunished.

Oh, and by the way, here's my rant at her, verbatim, if that were me.

[censored]

Ah, I feel a bit beter now. How you left there unhandcuffed, I have no idea. there'da been problems if that happened to me, I'm pissed off just reading about it. Kathy Liebert WILL get a stinkpalm from yours truly someday for this.

SuperUberBob 08-19-2006 03:13 AM

I'm surprised that you didn't make a bigger deal out of this. I would have gone nuts.

There has to be some way to rectify that. Though I would agree that she should have been blinded off for that violation.

Tuco 08-19-2006 03:14 AM

This is totally standard for KL. Also standard is replaying hands to death, table-coaching, telling everyone how much bad luck she has etc. Not much class there.

Tuco.

JackOfSpeed 08-19-2006 03:49 AM

I noticed that she was bought into the ME by InterPoker. Why on earth would any poker site buy a dumb bitch (butch?) like that ME?

steamraise 08-19-2006 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised that you didn't make a bigger deal out of this. I would have gone nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

After busting out call the floor.
If she doesm't get a penalty I'm grabbing
her chips and throwing them across the room.

4 High 08-19-2006 11:12 AM

I would have told her off. Did you say anything to her?

JCool 08-19-2006 11:28 AM

I would've suffocated her with a ham sandwich.

TehVader 08-19-2006 11:43 AM

I hope you didn't just leave quietly after this...