Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Lets make a list: Who got screwed by Party in the 1M tourney ? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=180381)

ace_in_the_hole 08-07-2006 12:25 AM

Re: Lets make a list: Who got screwed by Party in the 1M tourney ?

I had about 65k at 752 entrants but was up to 110k at 250 entrants when it ended. I think I am entilted to at least $2k, I will be uber pissed with anything less. I am so dissapointed in Party but I am definatley not suprised.

I am really mad that they haven't even issued an e-mail acknowledging the problem or outlining their plans for a resolution.

Superfluous Man 08-07-2006 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anybody received any info from Party?

[/ QUOTE ]
Ain't gotten [censored], bro.

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

uclabruinz 08-07-2006 12:30 AM

RIP, Party.

J/k - I basically have to play there because nobody else offers near the frequency of $100+ buyin tourneys. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Zinzan 08-07-2006 12:39 AM

Haven't heard from them, though I did email Mike O'Malley (out of office) and support hours ago.

-Z

Superfluous Man 08-07-2006 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
RIP, Party.

J/k - I basically have to play there because nobody else offers near the frequency of $100+ buyin tourneys. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, was originally going to close my party account to get some akebrack. I actually redeposited some money today so I could play this particular donkament; I had a feeling about it or something. Or maybe I'm just a degenerate. Either way, it was nice to go semi-deep in something until it died. [censored] ME TO TEARS.

Hoodlum 08-07-2006 01:16 AM

i was in too, sitting around 100k when it was down to 250 players left. thats when it stopped for me. obviously the first problems started at the bubble.

i understand that the people who busted in like 350th+ already have the money in there account, does anyone know approx how much someone with an average stack would get?

also, do you guys know when exactly it was cancelled?

Zinzan 08-07-2006 01:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i was in too, sitting around 100k when it was down to 250 players left. thats when it stopped for me. obviously the first problems started at the bubble.

i understand that the people who busted in like 350th+ already have the money in there account, does anyone know approx how much someone with an average stack would get?

also, do you guys know when exactly it was cancelled?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know exactly when they're rolling back. I finished in the 500s and have money in my account. I could be screwed. I think they should roll back to 752. Average would get about $1450 at that point. I had about t24.5K, so should get at least $980. I probably won't get any more than the $450 or whatever they have already given me. If so, I will be very [carebear].

-Z

ace_in_the_hole 08-07-2006 01:29 AM

So as of now, Party has just stolen about $1 Million from its players.

Zinzan 08-07-2006 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no doubts the prize pool will be distributed in some form. But it will be absoultely unfair if only the final 350 or so players chop the remaining prize pool.

-Z

SmileyEH 08-07-2006 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no doubts the prize pool will be distributed in some form. But it will be absoultely unfair if only the final 350 or so players chop the remaining prize pool.

-Z

[/ QUOTE ]

The only fair way to distribute the prize money is to give everyone the first payout level (all 752), then divide the remaining prizepool up by percentage of chips.

whether that will happen is very doubtful.

-SmileyEH