Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Best Fast Food Dollar Menu Item (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=135566)

thedude4life 06-11-2006 01:13 PM

Re: Best Fast Food Dollar Menu Item

[ QUOTE ]

Anything from Taco Bell should be removed. Food tastes like [censored] and 99% of the time the staff are kindergarten graduates.

[/ QUOTE ]

i remember in my media production class in highschool someone did a piece on our local taco bell. he was friends with an employee, and he took them through the back/cooking area. the piece included: a fat girl making a burrito waving her bare hands at the camera and saying "no glooooves!," disgusting counters, and the staff room stacked neck high w/ grease appliances. it was funny but at the same time horrifying because i would eat there quite frequently.

Happy Time Harry 06-11-2006 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wendy's Chili by a mile.

[/ QUOTE ]

samjjones 06-11-2006 01:54 PM

Burger King now offers a 4 piece chicken tenders that are shaped like a crown for $0.99. You used to get 5 pieces that sort of vaguely resembled a classic "chicken finger" shape for $0.99. I'm surprised that there have not been riots over this injustice.

straightflush 06-11-2006 02:02 PM

How is anything from McDonalds coming close to Jr. bacon cheeseburger or frosty or chili at Wendy's?

Is there not a Wendy's nearby?

CheckRaise 06-11-2006 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How is anything from McDonalds coming close to Jr. bacon cheeseburger or frosty or chili at Wendy's?

Is there not a Wendy's nearby?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because the Jr Bacon Cheeseburger sucks and you have to eat 10 of them to fill you up.

JSchnett 06-11-2006 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Because the Jr Bacon Cheeseburger sucks and you have to eat 10 of them to fill you up.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is how i feel about anything from Taco Bell

Empty_House 06-11-2006 02:29 PM

This thread is pointless. If something gets the most votes but you don't like it, will it become your new favorite?

Brain 06-11-2006 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Burger King now offers a 4 piece chicken tenders that are shaped like a crown for $0.99. You used to get 5 pieces that sort of vaguely resembled a classic "chicken finger" shape for $0.99. I'm surprised that there have not been riots over this injustice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody at work brought me some the other day and I accused her of eating one for about 5 minutes. She forgot to get any sauce too so she deserved it.

Ribsauce 06-11-2006 04:14 PM

Hardees .99 cent spicy chicken sandwich

punkass 06-11-2006 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is how i feel about anything from Taco Bell

[/ QUOTE ]

If I eat one potatoe/beef burrito, and one soft taco, i can't eat anything else.