Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Nerdiest things you have ever done (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=133238)

Mrs. Utah 06-08-2006 11:08 AM

Re: Nerdiest things you have ever done

I bowl in a league-I am not sure where this would fall on a nerd meter. People seem to be divided on the nerdiness of this.

quickfetus 06-08-2006 11:24 AM

Ok,

After beating an International Master (my 5th straight win after a 0.5/4 start) to propel myself into the money at the 2005 World Open Chess Tournament, (shameless brag) I sprinted to my room at top speed. Blissfully unaware of my dozing roommate, I began to yell at the top of my lungs and pound my chest forcefully.

CourtesyFlush 06-08-2006 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
taught myself to a near master level of chess in less than about a year and a half (probably was strong enough but never got the rating...i beat a ton of local master shameless shameless brag)...for the sole reason that i didn't have anything better to do...sad...

[/ QUOTE ]

total brag post

cool avatar though

CourtesyFlush 06-08-2006 01:24 PM

If anyone has done this they will be the winner.

oddjob 06-08-2006 01:26 PM

in jr. high school, i was in a dungeons and dragons club.

offTopic 06-08-2006 01:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in jr. high school, i was in a dungeons and dragons club.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read through most of the AD&D resource material as a homework avoidance measure duing a couple years of my undergrad, to where I had a good understanding of the game, the creatures, the races, etc.

I've never played.

Guyon 06-08-2006 01:43 PM

I asked someone what "Metallica" meant.

I was 10 and the oldest family member, so I had no exposure to music.

WiltOnTilt 06-08-2006 01:49 PM

I was a Wizard (admin/developer) on a MUD during highschool and college.

KoW

prohornblower 06-08-2006 01:53 PM

Back in 7th grade I was in PSR and we were supposed to do a certain amount of community service.

I chose to dress up as the Easter bunny and hand out candy to kids in some new neighborhood with my PSR teacher. At one point during the day, some older punks came out to their front yard and yelled "Hey Easter Bunny!" and began giving me and my PSR teacher the ol' pelvic-thrusts.

It was pretty embarassing. That was a poor decision. I hate to have regrets..but damn. I'd like to have taken a mulligan on that one.

neuroman 06-08-2006 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jacked off to my lvl 60 female human mage

[/ QUOTE ]
I wonder what percentage of World of Warcraft players have masturbated to the game. I'm not sure I want to know the answer.