Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   JUST [censored] END IT ALREADY: The EricW Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534676)

kipin 10-30-2007 03:02 PM

Re: JUST [censored] END IT ALREADY: The EricW Thread

Agree about his attempts at trolling just making him look stupid, but if you ban him, I'm sure there will be *some* rumblings that the reasoning behind it is because of his stupid trolling.

Conspire 10-30-2007 03:02 PM

BAN ERICW

holdme 10-30-2007 03:03 PM

BowToYourSensei 10-30-2007 03:03 PM

ban ericw if it means unbanning stan ivey. i will gladly accept this tradeoff

Five-Star 10-30-2007 03:03 PM

Dids, just do it.

DannyOcean_ 10-30-2007 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if blutarski in his hayday of stupidity wasn't permabanned (i'll admit he got a lot better since), there's no reason for ericW to be banned aside from your own personal grudge against him

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind, I wasn't mod or really paying attention to Bluto did during his worst times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids, blut has actively contributed to several important bbv4l things, like the mspaint compendium. lots people hate him, but i think he has actually been +forum EV at many points, even when he was supposedly at his worst. EricW has absolutely never provided +EV (so to speak in poker nerd language) to the forum.

goofyballer 10-30-2007 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Meh, I think banning him just gives him what he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this not a win-win? What's he going to do, go make a stink with a gimmick in ATF about how he's being treated so unfairly and Dids gets to make his blog-type posts but EricW's are "contained" (this is just predicting how he'll word it, I don't personally give a [censored]) and this is blatant mod discrimination etc etc? And then all the people that matter on 2+2 (lol) will be like "lol nobody cares about you Eric" and we'll all get on with our merry lives, sans EricW.

He contributes nothing to the forum anymore, hasn't in a long time, and exists solely to direct mean-spirited trolling at Dids (or judging by this thread, other posters as well). He's nothing more than a bitter assclown. Ban.

T-God 10-30-2007 03:05 PM

I cant stand him lately but am against bannings. Change his layout to Wild please; you cant be mad when your layout is Wild.

(Large fonts obv)

DannyOcean_ 10-30-2007 03:06 PM

Also dids, you can count my vote as 50 votes. I give you full permission.

holdme 10-30-2007 03:06 PM

i liked him better when his posts weren't dids-obsessed