Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: April. (#8 of 9.) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369211)

Palomino 04-03-2007 01:52 PM

Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: April. (#8 of 8.)

[ QUOTE ]
Loading $ on the site is the ONLY drawback to playing there at this time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a SIGNIFICANT drawback. W/o a good way to load $$ I can't play there. Even if it's the best site in the world it doesn't matter if you can't get $$ onto it.

It was stated epass won't allow transactions to sportsbetting sites. Is there a way to get around that rule since WPEX and WSEX $$ is separated?

uber_mullet 04-03-2007 02:42 PM

Ya, You are correct. I really dont think they have other options right now since epassporte doesnt seem to be viable. I dont have any great ideas...but if u can get some cash on there, its worth it. Would be great to here from wpx on this issue.

demon102 04-03-2007 03:22 PM

IM in the US and want to play at wsex what is a good way to get money on there?

Palomino 04-03-2007 03:28 PM

Yes, a reply from WSEX on the deposit problems would be nice. I am very interested in getting $$ on there to play.

El_Hombre_Grande 04-03-2007 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IM in the US and want to play at wsex what is a good way to get money on there?

[/ QUOTE ]

My credit card/atm worked. It just depends on the bank.

72kcoh 04-03-2007 06:00 PM

WU people!!!

takes around 30min for it to hit your account.
wpex covers all fee's for dep over $500.

Seether 04-03-2007 10:35 PM

Software Problem

There is currently a pretty large and annoying problem that I have been experiencing. WPEX randomly has one of its disconnect sputters where it does not say I am disconnected but sits there with the action paused. I happen to be in the big blind when this occurs. Software sits in its pozzed mode doing nothing. Software reconnects, Im in the CO without having to press deal me in, and it posts my big blind again. So there are really 2 problems occurring here.

pippetto 04-04-2007 05:01 AM

Re: Software Problem

[ QUOTE ]
There is currently a pretty large and annoying problem that I have been experiencing. WPEX randomly has one of its disconnect sputters where it does not say I am disconnected but sits there with the action paused. I happen to be in the big blind when this occurs. Software sits in its pozzed mode doing nothing. Software reconnects, Im in the CO without having to press deal me in, and it posts my big blind again. So there are really 2 problems occurring here.

[/ QUOTE ]

same for me....I also have to say that having been playing at wpex for a very long time at 5/10 10/20 limit the games are softer in the 2-3 last weeks...more loose players and more bad players...I made 4k at those limits in the last 10 days....still dont understand why any limit player is not playing there...

Palomino 04-04-2007 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WU people!!!

takes around 30min for it to hit your account.
wpex covers all fee's for dep over $500.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never used WU before. I'll have to give that a try. Thanks for the info. For a US player these days it is hard to beat 100% RB. Now I just have to learn how to play w/o a HUD.

PLOlover 04-04-2007 11:09 AM

can u cashout WU?