Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   EDF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81)
-   -   3-somes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365303)

mak15 03-27-2007 06:24 PM

Re: 3-somes

Strassa,

is the ex sarah? her, me and my ex-girlfriend were driving in my car for over an hour recently, this information could've been useful...

I also once had a girlfriend who would tell me after we break up we can have a threesome. Unfortunately she was very upset after we broke up, but I have no idea how I would've swung that anyway unless she just called me one day and told me she had a girl for us.

Big Poppa Smurf 03-27-2007 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also once had a girlfriend who would tell me after we break up we can have a threesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously who says this?

Gamboholik 03-27-2007 06:57 PM

2 emotionally unstable girls + zanex + alchohol FTW

jaybee_70 03-27-2007 07:06 PM

Jason,

Best bet is to take your girl to a strip club. Find a stripper she likes. Hint around, get a lap dance for the both of you, close the deal.

Second best bet is to go to local meat market and pick out likely targets. Take turns approaching individually. Buy some drinks, do some grinding on the dance floor, drop some hints, she if she is slooty, and close the deal.

I think it is much more possible to have a 3-some with a girl you really care about now than 10 or so years ago, also if you do close the deal it's almost essential that 3rd party is a stranger.

Joe

fish2plus2 03-27-2007 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who wouldn't be interested in having a 3some with a girlfriend I really cared about? It's hard for me to explain why but the thought of it just doesn't appeal to me. But this is only if I am in a relationship with a girl I love absent that it changes everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. It seems like it'd be weird as hell.

SNOWBALL 03-28-2007 12:01 AM

threesomes aren't that great unless both of the girls are down to blow you at once. Unfortunately, I ended up having a threesome with TWO girls who "don't give head"

kylewa10 03-28-2007 01:08 AM

Turn up the heat and start throwing pillows.

suzzer99 03-28-2007 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
threesomes aren't that great unless both of the girls are down to blow you at once.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can confirm that this was the most unexpectedly amazingly wonderful part of the one threesome that I've had. Each took a side. Man, haven't had that pleasant memory wash over me in a while. Thank you thread.

New2NL 03-28-2007 11:41 AM

Watch Entourage, it worked poorly for Eric.

Notfunny1 03-28-2007 12:57 PM

Just some advice from someone who has been there. If the 3some is with your girlfriend and another girl, do not throw it into the other girl. period.