Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   People who wear watches in the pool (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513514)

Yeti 10-02-2007 12:17 AM

Re: People who wear watches in the pool

Of course it's a little bit blog-like. It's basically me moaning about something not-so-important in a way designed to ruffle some feathers and provoke some replies. I hate to break it to you, but even though I find wearing a watch in the pool odd, I haven't been red in the face and itching to start the thread since I witnessed it.

So we have a light read that's probably better written than 90% of the stuff on here. Ugh, what an awful thread!

Glen Sasspug 10-02-2007 12:20 AM

keep the british humour in england, limey

Yeti 10-02-2007 12:21 AM

Who said anything about humour?

Jay. 10-02-2007 12:38 AM

make a rule already to stop posters complainning about threads.

if threads are bad they'll be off the front page in no time and this way everyone doesn't have to read through posts that add nothing.

kipin 10-02-2007 12:40 AM

I used to do this but then I realized that a watch tan line is really, really, lame so I just stopped wearing watches altogether.

In general I imagine that most people that do this just think it's easier to keep it on than worry about someone stealing it out of a locker.

kipin 10-02-2007 12:40 AM

Jay,

your post sucks.

NT! 10-02-2007 12:41 AM

[censored] you yeti, i wear my watch 24/7

have you ever seen diamonds in the chlorine bitch? [censored] is baller. [censored] yo couch [censored]

kevin017 10-02-2007 12:43 AM

I wear mine in the pool because i don't think to take it off. its probably ~150 bucks. funny enough, i got it because someone left it at the pool my brother worked at, on a table, and no one claimed it so i got it.

snagglepuss 10-02-2007 12:46 AM

i like swimming laps at the pool as it gives me an opportune chance to show off my diamond-encrusted ferrari edition gucci swimming goggles

any other time, and they just look ridiculous

kevin017 10-02-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to do this but then I realized that a watch tan line is really, really, lame so I just stopped wearing watches altogether.

In general I imagine that most people that do this just think it's easier to keep it on than worry about someone stealing it out of a locker.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft. and i also just stopped wearing my watch altogether because of the nasty looking tan-line it leaves. who needs a watch when we have cell phones.