Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Really, really, really thin value vs Samo (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=508279)

Redgrape 09-24-2007 06:40 PM

Re: Really, really, really thin value vs Samo

[ QUOTE ]
[x] not thin

[/ QUOTE ]

are you retarded?

AAismyfriend 09-24-2007 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like your bet alot too. Almost never gonna get bluff raised here

[/ QUOTE ]

PoppinFresh 09-24-2007 07:20 PM

I have no idea why you guys are factoring him bluff raising into your play, this is the worst spot ever for a bluff raise and it's rarely gonna happen no matter how much you bet

Ansky 09-24-2007 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[x] not thin

[/ QUOTE ]

are you retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you?

Redgrape 09-24-2007 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[x] not thin

[/ QUOTE ]

are you retarded?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you?

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe

ahnuld 09-24-2007 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea why you guys are factoring him bluff raising into your play, this is the worst spot ever for a bluff raise and it's rarely gonna happen no matter how much you bet

[/ QUOTE ]

because hes not crap. So if we make what looks like a vb hes good enough to realize his 76 isnt good here and will fold/bluff

PartyGirlUK 09-24-2007 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

because hes not crap. So if we make what looks like a vb hes good enough to realize his 76 isnt good here and will fold/bluff

[/ QUOTE ]

Jimmy I think the point is that he is representing fk all with a raise, thus it's a bad spot to bluff.

AcTiOnJaCsOn 09-24-2007 08:17 PM

you can bet something like 2/3 the pot to accomplish never getting bluff raised meanwhile still getting more value, the river bet is to thin as played

09-24-2007 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you should swap the river bet sizing for the two hands

[/ QUOTE ]

PoppinFresh 09-24-2007 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Except we made the same bet in the 33 hand and he called with 77 instead of bluffraising. And he actually could've represented a real hand there.

I really think you're very very rarely seeing a river raise, in fact I'd say that if you are expecting that he could bluffraise you would want to induce the bluff and bet/call since he so rarely shows up with a real hand.

Also, it's not like you have to bet 1/2 pot or over pot, 375-400 looks better to me.