Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Standard Squeeze spot vs THE ILLEST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=551177)

TheWorstPlayer 11-21-2007 03:30 PM

Re: Standard Squeeze spot vs THE ILLEST

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hes nittier than everyone thinks!

[/ QUOTE ]
both of them are, easy fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know how em2 can possibly be nittier than everyone thinks, given how nitty the board perceives him.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, it's one of the great wonders of the world.

Actual God 11-21-2007 03:59 PM

i thought krantz was the illest????

HOVADOGG84 11-21-2007 04:58 PM

Man this has gotta be a fold against Nitmaker, considering he is roughly 15/12 from my database. Although considering your hand is almost face up he could easily have aj/ak clubs and also the fact that everyone knows he plays very tight he could be doubarelling here although I have never caught him in such a bluff.

ahnuld 11-21-2007 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i thought krantz was the illest????

[/ QUOTE ]

he was usurped

EmpireMaker2 11-21-2007 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hes nittier than everyone thinks!

[/ QUOTE ]
both of them are, easy fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't know how em2 can possibly be nittier than everyone thinks, given how nitty the board perceives him.

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, it's one of the great wonders of the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Knew you'd be here for your regular troll joke.

ike 11-21-2007 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is folding pre a crime?

[/ QUOTE ]

no its clearly correct. good thing for EM2 no one will listen to us.

Ship Ship McGipp 11-21-2007 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
is folding pre a crime?

[/ QUOTE ]

no its clearly correct. good thing for EM2 no one will listen to us.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait, you guys want to fold two tens here? joke?

EC10 11-21-2007 11:15 PM

i think folding pre flop is fine, folding the flop is good, and not folding the turn is spewtastic

MagicNinja 11-21-2007 11:30 PM

lol at folding preflop.
and i think calling turn is pure spew. also it doesn't really matter if your opponent is like 'whoa u are folding 2 tens here!!!' because guess what, if he bluffs when he has AK u will stack him all the other times u have QQ KK AA.

For people saying autofold, which i think is right, especially considering player and board texture, what do u do with QQ? I mean i snap call and i'm like lol ship nizsl00ts holla but that doesn't really make sense because the hand is basically the same (EG i would be quite surprised if EM2 showed up with TT and if he played his JJ like this more often than a small % of the time i would be surprised), so i mean really you are calling QQ because you have to call a certain % of the time game theoretically and u might as well call your best hands. so at the end of the day if u have a slightly good read that he might be bluffing this time u should call TT and if you have a slight read that you think he wouldn't play JJ like this and never would bluff u should fold QQ or whatever.

xorbie 11-22-2007 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol at folding preflop.
and i think calling turn is pure spew. also it doesn't really matter if your opponent is like 'whoa u are folding 2 tens here!!!' because guess what, if he bluffs when he has AK u will stack him all the other times u have QQ KK AA.

For people saying autofold, which i think is right, especially considering player and board texture, what do u do with QQ? I mean i snap call and i'm like lol ship nizsl00ts holla but that doesn't really make sense because the hand is basically the same (EG i would be quite surprised if EM2 showed up with TT and if he played his JJ like this more often than a small % of the time i would be surprised), so i mean really you are calling QQ because you have to call a certain % of the time game theoretically and u might as well call your best hands. so at the end of the day if u have a slightly good read that he might be bluffing this time u should call TT and if you have a slight read that you think he wouldn't play JJ like this and never would bluff u should fold QQ or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Calling QQ-AA is purely a game theoretic thing, as you said, it makes no sense to call TT and fold QQ here so may as well randomize based on hand strength (unless you have some particular dynamic/flow based read that EM is going to be makng a move far more or less often in a certain spot).