Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   A perfectly played hand of poker... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555822)

ggbman 11-27-2007 09:23 PM

Re: A perfectly played hand of poker...

Well, neither of them would 3 bet for sure! I don't know specifically since I don't know how either of them play, their images, how people percieve their images, etc...

But more importantley, hands played at

PokerStars 10/20 Hold'em (6 handed)

Will play with a much different level of aggression than a hand at 1k/2k. Anyway, I'm not going to do an analysis of this hand in BBV, if you would like to X-post it in a strategy forum I might comment there. No two situations in poker are the same, so I mean we can always make generic statements like "never fold this situation etc..." but poker is about correctly assessing the current conditions and variables making the best decision possible with fundamental reasoning skills and your knowledge and interpretation of those variables. So I don't know what other very good players would say about this in a vacuum, but I was there making the assessment and I made the right one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

xjimraketex 11-27-2007 09:28 PM

horrible bet sizing!

first thing you learn is to protect your hand ffs!

btw woulda been so damn hilarious if villains show K7 and 78

ImsaKidd 11-27-2007 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Limit is dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

wannabe2 11-27-2007 10:08 PM

you could quit limit?

jfish 11-27-2007 10:24 PM

[x] lhe thread worthy of bbv post

PokerSoccer 11-27-2007 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] lhe thread worthy of bbv post

[/ QUOTE ]

hoppscot22 11-27-2007 10:51 PM

[x} results oriented good play that is bad (no offense ggb youre the man)

sg23 11-28-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
title should be: just another hand of limit hold 'em that reminds me why i'd kill myself if i was forced to play it

[/ QUOTE ]

NLfool 11-28-2007 01:09 AM

ggbman plays goot, but damn Pstars must be rigged against him bad if he's playing 10/20 now. UTG's play is fishy but his river 3 bet seems atrocious

thrasher789 11-28-2007 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't play limit but that looks like an amazing fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is for limit but in this spot you know your beat 100% of the time so you just have to save some BB's. Nicely played hand, I'm sure you got that pot back and more from UTG fish.